Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Istana chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I like it. It is good:)
jen3572005 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
what soul-society turned against Ichigo, not really surprised there. goos story ill have to read the sequal;)
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Thank god for inspiration, I've been enjoying reading your little series.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
"Family"? It's satrange XD

Nice secuel.

Kisses from Argentina!
shogi chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
*snort* Don't know why I thought this wasn't out yet... :D Whee! I'm liking it! Truly believable! I wonder what that flash was on Aizen's face...?
irthos chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
very good! i like stories where ichigo goes "dark-side." aizen portrayed as a father figure is priceless! will be reading more from you!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I love it! D
errrmmm chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
awesomeness!
Edelin chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Unbelievably intresting! I like it more than a lot... Every character was so like the original with the only exception of Ichigo perhaps... I doubt if he'd join Aizen... but well this slight alternation is not that bad... I am going to read the sequel now...
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Great sequel.
sennyo-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
continuing it would be nice. this is a cool story : )
Self-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Hum, wonder what relationships will follow in the wake of this. Grimmjow Ichigo? Gin? Tousen? ...Aizen? I can't wait to read more and find out what happens. :) Brilliant writing by the way.
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
YES! oh my god, I love this. It is incredibly believable. Really. I love this (actually, I'm reading the shuuhei/Kenpachi one right now and I love that one too) please, continue this (I have no idea if you already ARE, but whatever, can't hurt right?) I love the idea that Soul Society is corrupted and that, yeah, Aizen could've done a LOT worse. Interesting idea that Aizen cares (I don't know WHY I exactly find this so strange, I mean he has to care at least a little bit, right?) and I like it. I hope to see more of this lataer on : )

p.s. I love the line, "Welcome to the family, Kurosaki-kun."
Mizu1411 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I hope you continue this!
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
O, I like this very much, indeed. It would be nice if you made it a series, but if you don't or didn't already I'd still be just as satisfied. And of course I'll read your other stories too. o
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »