Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
kate chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Continue it!
AkiAki-Burst chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i love it... i cant wait to see what else is gonna happen. i dont find many stories where ichigo switches sides but they are one of my fave to read. please continue this...
Teslyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Continue. o.o Please? !
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
*eyes widen*

You have to continue this, you can't just leave it as it is, even though it is quite amazing I still think, no I need to read another piece so please update as soon as you can! _
addicted2cola chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love how your writing a story in which Soul Society are the bad guys (er, bad-er guys?) without characters turning OOC. I love how introspective Ichigo is, and he's reacting to the new situation around him.

I'd love it if you kept up with this story. I'd definitely read a sequel/continuation.
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey I loved this, a while back I read something similar and yet different. The message about Soul Society was the same but the plot was way different, I thought it was brilliant. You should continue this series.
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Figures this is a one-shot. TT_TT

I loved it, obviously, and would be ecstatic if you wrote more. But is Hime-sama dead? I like the take on what Aizen is doing is justified, it gives a nice edge. And...I suppose that's it. Amazing job! Hope to see more from you, a continued series and one-shots alike!
Rionarch chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Please update! This is an awesome story with an intersting concept.
jess chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
yea, this is believable and interesting. but... is rukia dead in this story? i m not sure if i got it right

please continue!
AppleBomb chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
-babbles incoherently and violently implodes- I could totally see all of that happening,and I really hope you continue this series, its really good! I really like picturing Aizen as not necessarily the 'good guy' but more like the lesser of two evils, or somewhere between the two in a way that it is hard to discern what he is, he just sort of is, you know? I really like it!

-claps excitedly-
Broken Twilight Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
As always, very well written. i must admit, i am VERY intrigued. isn this a continuation from another storu u have written? anywa, keep it. im looking forward to it :)
AnsemMesna chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Continue the series!I don't care if it will be in a separate piece! I just want it to continue!
RoseCat chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
hmm really good :D frankly i wanna know what great booboo soul society did ! i'm putting this under alert...just in case :P
Enigmatic Lollipop chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
You can't just leave it there! Please make a sequel!
death wish girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
could you please write this a series...please
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »