Reviews for Mr Mason
NishaBooki chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Ahhhhh another story ended soooo soon please please finish lol I gotta know what happens next :)
browneyes214 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Ah spell how ever you want too. Don't let them tell you what to do. Your story is great the way it is. Oh and it is very tough having a Greek God as a teacher. I really does make you a little Oh sorry just
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
I love this story. So...UPDATE SOON!
runswithvamp chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
masen NOT mason. he has an e in his name
flower123 chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
their together!:)ah!update soon
l1ttl3 Sakura chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
I so love the story!

Just one question what is she going to do with her date with Jacob I mean really shes daiting the Adonis but she has a date with Jake... Ok Im ramble.
stars01 chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
yay

xx
Nadya20 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Great chapter :) Please update soon!
Nadya20 chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I enjoy your story. Nice job. Though, I would like to point out that it's spelled "of course" not "of coarse". Coarse means rough, chunky. Such as "coarse salt" as opposed to "fine salt."
eyesofevergreen chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
yay! Eddie and Bella are together! please updade soon.
Rosalie Hale Cullen chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
gah! i really like this story, and u haven't updated in like a month! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS UPDATE SOON!
s m Neal chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
oh i like
patricia chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
please update "mr. mason". i have waiting for you to do so. please, please,please,please,please,please. pretty please with sugar on top.
cherrytone chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
This is getting interesting. I can't wait to find out how everything will work out.

Please update soon! Thanks!
crazy-4-kniha chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
awesome story. i really like the way Edward doesn't care if he loses his job as long as he has Bella. plz update soon!