Reviews for Book Smarts, Street Smarts
love it
somersault-j chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was awesome. Loved it :D
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Good story. It reminded me of all the times I sold homework in school. Great job capturing the boys.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That's AWESOME!I LOVED! This!

Great!fic!
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Adorable! The idea of Dean starting a homework black market was hilarious-the kids never would've believed him if he told them that his 6, almost 7, year-old brother was smarter than them.

It was interesting to think about John trying to raise the boys from odd job to odd job, scam to scam. It must've been hard and the idea hadn't really crossed my mind before.

Little Sammy was so cute, trying to figure out what the catch was with the homework. And he has good taste in books. ;-)

A very enjoyable story!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Adorable! And I actually bad for Dean when he thought hew was going to have give the money back. :-D I love Sam's reverence over the sixth-grade textbook. This is a great story, both sweet and funny. Good job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
OMG, that was just perfect.

Dean definitely has his charm so young to pull off his street smarts.

Sammy is so cute when he goes all 'book smart', it's just so adorable D

Great idea, one of my favs for the little Winchesters D
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very cute story! So Sam'nDean

I'd have taken advantage of having a genious brother, too. lol
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really hope the teachers don't ask Dean about the Hobbit-then things will get interesting. The display of teamwork is fasinating to watch- the boys can do anything once they (or rather Dean) set(s) their minds to it. Sammy's eagerness to learn is endearing as is Dean's cunning brillence. The title is excellent. Thanks for writing!

mb
Deanish chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I decided to just reread it and leave a review this time. And it was just as good as I remembered. I loved this:

“This is mine. My homework, I mean. That the teacher gave me to do, so I can learn. And also this is my textbook.”

The, "And also this is my textbook," completely sold it.

And this: "Dean was fully capable of doing anything, including flying without an airplane and seeing through solid wood, both feats that his older brother had confessed to having accomplished sometime last year."

Confesed. Hee.

So. To recap: Very good!
annj chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Good. More than good actually. Thanks for writing it.
MissPixieLisa chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hey great story. I liked the bit where John was picking out the presents. This sounds like me, i do my older brothers and sisters homeworl lol...havent thought of charging for it yet... And There at colleage so mayb i should up the prices!
Lady Page chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Totally brilliant, that's all I have to say!
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
LOVED it! So nice seeing John picking out Bday presents for little Sam. Thanks for writing!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love it!

Especially the part where John was impressed by Dean's bright idea of homework selling and decided to keep the rest of the money, lol.

I'm also glad he notice that both sons are equally smart! :)