Reviews for Their in our world now!
Ang-Makenna-girl chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
i know u probably wont buf you should write more!
Ang-Makenna-girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
:) nice chapter... by accident you wrote Ang's world...my friends call me ang...
The Queen of Asgard chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Um wow. This is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever read in my entire life. The grammar is so poor I am getting the vibe that SEVEN year olds wrote this. And I have learned this over the years, NEVER describe your character in the first paragraph. If the think I am looking at could be called a paragraph. More like a pathetic excuse for sentence structuring. I really honestly hope that you have given up on trying to write stories because this is disgustingly bad. If you were EVER to revive this, I would say DON'T. Its just that damn bad.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Hm, interesting, I'm cuious 'bout what will happen next. hope ya update when ya can, ja!
Zohh chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Your title is spelled wrong.
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
This is great! PLZ update soon!
melstar13 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
hey guys this is the second cahpter sorry its kind fo short bt yeah...umm i will usually be waiting for 5 good reveiws before the ext ch. goes up so keep postiong thanks! melstar13
buuthepowerfull chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
yea new chap it rocks nice job Mel well talk to ya later
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
PLZ CONTINUE!
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Oh...CONTINUE! I LOVE this!
buuthepowerfull chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Who-ray our chap is up I can't wait to see what happens next.
1gokataang chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I like it so farm, but it's still to earliy in the story to really start loveing or hating. So hurry up with the next chapter so I can give u my real views on it.
melstar13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
hey this is melstar13, this is my first time ever postion somthing on fanfiction so please go easy on me thanks! i give most of the crdit of this story to my boyfriend Eagle101 thanks again and enjoy!melstar13