Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Lillian81 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
That was bloody fantastic!
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great job!

I have a similar opinion to you. I think Percy married Audrey as a sign of a new beginning. Penelope was someone from his past: the person who was arrogant and turned his back on his family. In my universe, Audrey is a Muggle. Also, people naturally drift apart.

That's my view on this pairing. Off to read more. :)
dracosfairmaiden chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Great job!

You did a great job with explaining the canon pairings. I can see why people have issues with the official pairings, but they have never bothered me. I especially liked Audrey, Astoria and Angelina's. Angelina's is especially good because a lot of people claim that she uses George as a substitute for Fred.

Maybe later I'll go back and review each chapter with my views on the pairings. Until then, great job!
Miss Dumbledarcy chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This was brilliant (:
Miss Dumbledarcy chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Aww that's sweet. The Luna/Rolf one was brilliant too, really made me laugh
Miss Dumbledarcy chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I always felt really sad when I read Angelina portrayed in fanfiction, your one of the first to treat her fairly.
Faith chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You have rules, so I must follow them!;)
I must say that it is a pleasure to review this piece of art, I like it very much! You described the characters good, without revealing too much information. So there is still stuff to guess about, and that's very good!
Keep up the good work, I'll check out your other stories:)
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Sweet and nice
Queen of Everyday chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
cute
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Awwwwww! So perfect!
Team Gryffinclaw chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
You did such a good job with this!
zechirator chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I'm using this to review the many stories of yours I have read in the last few days. You're a great writer, I love your fics! I'm currently reading Mischief Managed.
stephanolikesthings chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I love this!
FlamesOfAPhoenix chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this, it was a perfect ending to the story - I loved it :)
PLKBerry chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Could you do a sequel of this chapter for when they actually MEET Luna? I'd like to see their reaction!