Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Udle chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
LOVE THIS FIC!
I like that it doesn't dwell on how each relationship develops. You didn't try to do too much.
The ending did feel a bit sloppy (it was sometimes difficult to tell who was talking), but I liked the way you ended it emotionally.
Udle chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
Newt is still alive!
Also, I'd love to see him actually meet Luna
Udle chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Love this! It makes me less annoyed about Draco's part in the epilogue.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
sweet
Lillian81 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
That was bloody fantastic!
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Great job!

I have a similar opinion to you. I think Percy married Audrey as a sign of a new beginning. Penelope was someone from his past: the person who was arrogant and turned his back on his family. In my universe, Audrey is a Muggle. Also, people naturally drift apart.

That's my view on this pairing. Off to read more. :)
dracosfairmaiden chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Great job!

You did a great job with explaining the canon pairings. I can see why people have issues with the official pairings, but they have never bothered me. I especially liked Audrey, Astoria and Angelina's. Angelina's is especially good because a lot of people claim that she uses George as a substitute for Fred.

Maybe later I'll go back and review each chapter with my views on the pairings. Until then, great job!
Hairbrush55 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This was brilliant (:
Hairbrush55 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Aww that's sweet. The Luna/Rolf one was brilliant too, really made me laugh
Hairbrush55 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I always felt really sad when I read Angelina portrayed in fanfiction, your one of the first to treat her fairly.
Faith chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You have rules, so I must follow them!;)
I must say that it is a pleasure to review this piece of art, I like it very much! You described the characters good, without revealing too much information. So there is still stuff to guess about, and that's very good!
Keep up the good work, I'll check out your other stories:)
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Sweet and nice
Queen of Everyday chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
cute
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Awwwwww! So perfect!
Team Gryffinclaw chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
You did such a good job with this!