Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I'm really glad I kind of stumbled on these, they're wonderful! I love the repetition of Audrey/Astoria/Angelina/Luna who? because that gives you a kind of running thread, tying the whole peice together. Now, working backwards; I really liked the relationship between Newt Scamander and Xeno Lovegood, it really seemd fitting for Lovegood to owl Scamander all the time about nargles, very nice job there, and in Angelina's chapter, I love how you adressed the "Fred question". You really seemed to capture Angelina's essence of character there, what with her being fed up of people thinking she was just dating George because of grief, really lovely job there. And Astoria's chapter was definately my favorite. I really like how you portray Draco here (and also Astoria, as 'invisible'). And in Audrey's chapter, I like the way Audrey considers herself and afterthought and because of that, entitled to know what happened to Penelope.

All in all, very nicely done: I simply loved it, if you can't tell from my long review:). Can't wait for your next update!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Hmm. This was still a cute chapter, but I think it worked better with the girl's point of view talking about a canon guy, instead of an OC talking with no canons actually in the chapter
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Wow. That was my favorite chapter so far, I don't really know what to say about it except that I loved it!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Another chapter that made a not very likeable guy seem more vulnerable, and Draco was really in character too!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I liked that chapter, how it made Percy seem so much more vulnerable. Audrey is an OC, right?
SaintRidley chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Oh dear. the Scamanders, I'm sure, took to her eventually though.

Perhaps one on Hannah?
hogwarts1989 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
great story
aisarikka chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
The Luna chapter was a fun read. I actually find like a begining for a short romance fic...hehehe. You should consider continuing it.
vodkaholic chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
aww, that's awful! poor Luna, she's already disdained...
vodkaholic chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
I hate how people associate Angelina with Fred and make a big deal about her and George. Maybe that would have happened even if he hadn't died.. but I think you did a great job justifying her!
vodkaholic chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
This was absolutely perfect! I don't remember her name, either.. Though I must admit I love her name. Its nice to see Draco so.. humanly? It was very fitting and such!
julia chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, I don't even remember her name being mentioned.. I loved this, though! It was wonderful! I love the whole idea of this!
Gaby Black chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Nice update!

- Gaby
Padfootgirlforever chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Haha, I love this. I think you're gradually making me hate the epilogue less:)
xrosepetalx chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
That was really good. I like their reactions to Luna and how Art hoped that she wasn't some daydreamer. :) Boy, will they be in for a shock.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »