Reviews for The Afterthoughts
lyin chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
loved this- my favorite so far, i think. especially the 'memory was returning to him with the force of a small, brilliant yellow coloured explosion' and the gramophone's 'regurgitating bird calls'. i can't remember if Newt's son Art is mentioned somewhere in canon and you dredged it up from his 'dedication' or some such, but the name fits canon perfectly, as does Junetta. lovely. love the image of how rolf and luna met and his parents being worried. just a great, pleasant, very in-character little scene. thanks for this! :D
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Haha, poor Luna. We have to love her. Liked how it was from the parent pov, it worked well :)

-Becky
hannahannah chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
oh, i just wish it went on a litle bit farther.

nice work using really small characters.
digificwriter chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Great update. It was interesting to see Rolf's family's thoughts on Luna, even if it deviated from the formula.

Suggestion: since you've already deviated once, why not give us a chapter from Rolf's POV that is an accompaniment or addendum to this one?
Musafreen chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
That, was fun.

Good job.
Jess.91 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Well they're bound to love Luna, I'm sure. I liked this one. Great chapter.
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Yay, Luna!

Yes, this chapter was in a different style from the others. I'm not sure which I like better, but this one was definitely entertaining.

(I wish we could have seen Luna and Rolf in it, though.)

Lovely! Thanks for a pleasant surprise. :)
FinnFiona chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Nice to see an update! This is a fun little twist in the format... at least Rolf does seems happy with Luna-even if his family isn't exactly pleased :)
sophia666 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Great writing. I love this story, I feel a bit sorry for the Scamanders, but I'm sure they end up loving update soon.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Hahaha! That was great-I loved Newt and his craziness. I want a grandpa like him! The end was great. I loved how they all wanted Rolf to find a girl, and how the fortune was the reason most girls liked him. Great job, this was great! I'm very glad for the update!
MBP chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I liked this a lot! Luna and her nargles... I'd bet she could win anyone over, and I hope I'm right. If not, though... well, this Rolf fellow had better stand up for her. She's awesome.
silliana chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
This is cute. It's amusing to think of the wizarding world being just as confused about JK's family trees as anyone else...
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Cute. I loved it
Heart4Happiness chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Once again, brilliant, especially the last part.

Thanks for the lol-age. :)
Dodger Gilmore chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I'm still enjoying this story. Even if you left me a bit curious to how the actual meeting between Rolf's parents and Luna is going to go... But it was another good chapter, and I'd love to read more!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »