Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Dodger Gilmore chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I'm still enjoying this story. Even if you left me a bit curious to how the actual meeting between Rolf's parents and Luna is going to go... But it was another good chapter, and I'd love to read more!
Illyra chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I definitely like your story. Its marvellous how you bring 'light' into two characters we only know by name or the different POVs of Angelina and Luna. Especially the last chapter was fantastic. To choose Rolfs father as the person which thoughts we hear. Wonderful!
FranCheesecake chapter 4 . 6/4/2008

Art swore.

lmao. this chapter actually made me laugh just a little. Quite good usual. ]]
The Seamonkey chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
LOL. Love this last one. XD They're all really good, actually. I look forward to more. :)

higher than sky high chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
wow, this is really interesting take on astoria... of course we don't know anything about her so anything goes i guess. x) i think it does a good job explaining their relationship... though i like to imagine her as blonde b/c it seems to be a trend in the malfoy family.. x)
larabrambleofbywater chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Wow, this is really good. I never really thought about them like that before. Thanks for the great read!
Violin Ghost chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Oh, forgot to say- in the third chapter, there's a typo:

"And after they’d all had finished laughing about that"

I'm not sure if anyone's pointed it out yet. Anyway, thanks for a lovely read! :)
Violin Ghost chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
I read this before, but never got around to reviewing. That said, I think these were wonderful insights into JK Rowling's vague "afterthoughts". And Luna/Rolf would be wonderful! :)
obsessedmum chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
I LOVE this one. I love George and Angelina's relationship, and am so happy that they got married. You explained it so well. I also agree with that poster who said Angelina is like Molly. George married someone who he loved and who was like his mother. I hope you continue this. Wonderful job!
obsessedmum chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I'm glad that Pansy didn't get Draco in the end. He needed someone soft and not such a female dog. Astoria probably was a kind person. I would hate to think that Scorpius turned out to be horrible. Great job.
obsessedmum chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I really like this. You gave us insight into a character that we know nothing about. I think she fit with Percy better than Penelope. Great job:)
Heart4Happiness chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Aw, I love it! The - name - who? that you use at the beginning of each chapter really works, and I love your straight-forward style of writing. :)
Heart4Happiness chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I like how you've built Astoria a character, and how the family motto fits in. Also how Draco has a different side to him.
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love it! Well written and lovely characterisations. Though the line "chills were never good for babies" confused me at first - perhaps you should change it to "chills were never good for pregnant women"? (Or perhaps that's just me...)

Great work!
PotterFanSteve chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I'm with those that think JKR should have left it where it ended.

Nice job on the three little stories, although with Angelina, if she were stressed, I would have thought that the 'mean streak' in her would have shown up, and she would've just given it to them. :)

Keep the stories coming!