Reviews for The Afterthoughts
sassyne chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I agree with you 100%. I am sure that George and Angelina's marriage is built on LOVE not grief. Grief may have deepened their already close friendship. but I think they fell in love. George needed someone who would treat him the way they treated him before Fred's dying. Angelina, also is in many ways like Molly. She is strong minded, opinionated, and doesn't take much mess, like Molly Weasley. All the Weasley men pretty much married women who are like Molly in someway. We just don't know much about Audrey.
sassyne chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
AW! Cute
sassyne chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I like it:)
Ice-princess-Natalie chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
love it! especially the Astoria part
Dodger Gilmore chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
This was great. I liked your versions of Astoria and Audrey, but I completely love your Angelina. This is the perfect justification for their relationship (not that they should need one, but it seems they do). I especially loved Ron's little comment about "have you met my wife" - hilarious. Anyway, great job and I hope you will continue!
sthjsdhtjrshjg chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Wow, I absolutely loved that.

Your writing style is lovely

and I love how you've given these charachters a personality of their own,

I would love to see you do Neville/Hannah and Luna/Rolf,

ecspecially Neville/Hannah as their both characters that we know and it would be interesting to see how they got together.

Please write more D!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
I'm really enjoying this series...continue it, please? And could you do Hermione and Ron too, even though they were kind of expected? And maybe Ginny and Harry? By the way, who's Rolf?
hannahannah chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
this are really cute... because JKR DID leave so many things untied when they could have been so neat, and I really like where you're going...

keep on writing them... why doesn't luna end up with neville?

ps- i too, am a member of the read-and-then-review club :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
LOVED this! It was fantastic! As much as I hate the pairing (and as obnoxious as that sounds) this was SO amazing. It was great. The part about people didn't think he should smile again, and when the Weasleys re-met Angelina were amazing parts. Awesome job!

It think you should go Neville/Hannah then Luna/Rolf...or the other way around! I just would LOVE LOVE LOVE some more of this awesome fic!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
LOVED it! It was great! I liked the pairing of (though I had no idea who Astoria was) because Pansy was obnoxious and even Draco deserved better.

Great chapter! I loved the part about Lucius just standing there, startled, while Narcissa (whom I ADORE!) is all awesome! xD And the whole invisible thing was great. Awesome!

Also, I realized I don't have you on author alerts. I still need to check out, like, 500 billion more of your amazing stories, but for now Author Alert will do! xD
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I LOVED it! THIS was great! I always wondered the same thing as AUdrey, and I'm so glad you addressed it. It was so cute, too, and the part about respect for Molly was cute. xD

Great job!
Penny chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
I really like that you gave a voice to Audrey and Astoria. Angelina always struck me that she would have this type of personality. When I heard Angelina married George, I loved it, because I never felt that she was ever Fred's girlfriend. I would love to hear your take on Neville/Hannah and Luna/Rolf.
slytherinqt chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
So many effing people hate this ship with a passion and I think I'm in love with you for making this chapter. I love Georgelina its awesome and I hope to see alot more of them in this fic! Its wonderful especially this part:

"The one thing Angelina knew was that she refused to apologise, and that George refused to apologise. After all, who did they think they were?"
aisarikka chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Oh, I wanna see Hannah Neville! pweese!
10101010101 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Your writing is very poignant. It has a sort of...alluring and captivating feel to it, if you know what I mean. I really like it. You're one of the best writers I've ever come across-which makes sense I suppose, you being the founder of RL and all that. I'll most definitely read more of your work when I have time.

Wonderful job. :)