Reviews for The Afterthoughts
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yeah, what exactly did happen to Penelope? Thats what I was thinking when I heard about Audrey. Anyway, I think Audrey sounds like a very Percy-ish name, don't you?
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Care to write something explaining George & Angelina? ;)lol.

Anyway, nice and short, but really well written (as though you're capable of anything else), and I really liked the line "Audrey who?"

-Cuba ...x
GodessSiri chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
You're absolutely right that Audrey should have a say. Personaly I think it's cool that JKR gave Percy a wife we've never heard of - it's just like the 19 year gap - there's such wonderful scope for fanfic authors to fill in the blanks.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I, too, believe that Audrey deserves her own say...and I think you did a beautiful job with it.
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was extremely random i agree...but good. lol
down the oubliette chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
CUTE! I really like it.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
cute story] you should continue it though!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I liked it! Audrey who? lol. Great! "he repeated pompously every time, was that he was in love with Audrey." LMAO I think I'm in the minority with thinking Percy is the funniest Weasley. I always laughed whenever he said anything.
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
A random but lovely little ficlet. I thought the whole concept that its the present that should matter was quite lovely.
James'sSnitchBoxersLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
aw, i really liked this! i liked the little slip in of hermione and ginny being pregnant. yay. but did jkr really say percy and penelope didn't end up together? i totally didn't hear that. why was that necessary jkr! whhy! :-( lol
MBP chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh, and like it I do. I love it, in fact. This works. It somehow explains what JKR wouldn't. I like Audrey, and I feel a little about Penelope (although I insist that their relationship could've worked out, too - but don't go by me. I subscribe to the SU. ;))
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18