Reviews for The Afterthoughts
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
very sweet! i absolutely love neville in this one, when he gets all defensive of hannah :)
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I think this is my favorite chapter, it fits in with the epilogue quite nicely. I'd also have to say this is definitely one of my favorite stories on FanFiction, kudos to you!
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
I think everyone needed a bit of closure on this one ; ) Brilliant, as usual.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Cute.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Hahaha :) This was different, but nonetheless brilliant!
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Angelina strikes me as the exact person you make her out to be. This was fantastic : )
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I love it.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, this was brilliant! Great job : )
Almond of the Stars chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
This is really good. I especially liked the Luna one because even in her own future family there are biased opinions. This is so good. You should jump farther into the future and do Teddy and Victoire. I love it!
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
They were great! (except for the Angelina one, but that's just because I hate the pairing with a passion)

I love the side of things you showed.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw, so sweet! Nice portrait (and I love the beginning, I totally see that happening...)
Singalong chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really enjoyed this little collection. I don't know why I love stuff that has to do with Harry Potter even when it's technically ended! Never the less, yay!
ZGory chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I remember finding this story after having finished Deathly Hallows and discovering all that hooplah about the family tree JKR had written. As such, the last time I checked this story there were only three chapters. How glad I was to discover that four more had been added since last I saw it!

I loved your perspectives and explanations for each chapter. They are logical and very canon (and I am such a die hard for canon). The way you were able to tie several other plot threads into each chapter was impressive. Good job!
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I really liked this chapter.
AccountDeletePlease chapter 4 . 3/19/2009