Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Shiara chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Thank you for writing this. I'll admit that I initially found it incredibly odd that Angelina would marry George, although part of it was Rowling's phrasing of it, when I'd never seen Angelina and Fred as that big of a couple. But eventually I thought about it and decided "why not?"

This was a very nice, straightforward, look at the relationship. And I like that you've left room for grief without it being hugely melodramatic.

I've enjoyed your other pairings as well.
Lisbry chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Why are you so good at this stuff? It's like you do all the things I've been wanting to do, almost exactly like I had in mind, only a hundred times better. Keep it up. :D
spirited curiosities chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Amazingly well-written, again...you capture the emotions so well and I like the side you took for this with Angelina having a slight discomfort with the way people treated her and George as a couple, which was also so human and original that I couldn't help but to love it all the more! ;)
spirited curiosities chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Beautiful, this is incredible! I love this so much-I adore the ideas behind the thoughts of the characters, the way you phrase things, like, "And if Astoria could move through life in the shadows, while her husband stole the limelight, then that suited her just fine." This is so captivating, so flawless...I can't help but feel enticed to read more! D
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very nice, I like how well you get into the characters in this. ;) It's perfect! D
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
very sweet! i absolutely love neville in this one, when he gets all defensive of hannah :)
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
I think this is my favorite chapter, it fits in with the epilogue quite nicely. I'd also have to say this is definitely one of my favorite stories on FanFiction, kudos to you!
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
I think everyone needed a bit of closure on this one ; ) Brilliant, as usual.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Cute.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Hahaha :) This was different, but nonetheless brilliant!
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Angelina strikes me as the exact person you make her out to be. This was fantastic : )
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I love it.
IHaveASiriusObsession chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow, this was brilliant! Great job : )
Almond of the Stars chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
This is really good. I especially liked the Luna one because even in her own future family there are biased opinions. This is so good. You should jump farther into the future and do Teddy and Victoire. I love it!
sleepy queens chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
They were great! (except for the Angelina one, but that's just because I hate the pairing with a passion)

I love the side of things you showed.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »