Reviews for The Afterthoughts
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw, so sweet! Nice portrait (and I love the beginning, I totally see that happening...)
Singalong chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really enjoyed this little collection. I don't know why I love stuff that has to do with Harry Potter even when it's technically ended! Never the less, yay!
ZGory chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I remember finding this story after having finished Deathly Hallows and discovering all that hooplah about the family tree JKR had written. As such, the last time I checked this story there were only three chapters. How glad I was to discover that four more had been added since last I saw it!

I loved your perspectives and explanations for each chapter. They are logical and very canon (and I am such a die hard for canon). The way you were able to tie several other plot threads into each chapter was impressive. Good job!
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I really liked this chapter.
AccountDeletePlease chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
HAHAHHAHAA.

That was hilarious!

:D
Laughing Luna chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That made me smile. I love that they'd heard of the Lovegoods. :)
oneandother chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Oh, is it over already?

I reckon you did a great job of giving these so-called 'peripheral characters' voices- they were all really believable, unique, and interesting. It's really a shame that I found quite a while after you'd finished it, because now that I've caught up with the end there aren't any more parts to read! Anyway, good job, I've added it to my favourites. :)
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
i absolutely loved every single one, especially charlie's. they were so well written and i LOVED THEM.
Emmaplease chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
It's the kind of thing everyone needs to read, really, this. Because it just kinda ties up the loose ends.

Anyway, nicely written although the last chapter confused me a little bit!
Aneley chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
This was such a nice story, it was nice to see what come characters thought of the many relationships that came to be after the war...

Great story! I really enjoyed it!
toskin chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I really like this chapter. I'm so tired of everyone saying, "but wasn't she Fred's girl?" Just because they went to one dance together in fifth year does not mean they would have continued dating and then gotten married. Fred actually struck me as the type who would maybe wait until he was older to get married anyway and probably wouldn't have kept a gilfriend very long. Very well written.
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
A cute ending to a cute story.

Lovely, as per usual Lexi. :)
thelightningstrike chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Really beautiful- I loved it.
pmlvita chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
My favorite was this last one.

I loved your writing and thought your interpritation of the characters was really good.

the fan of everything chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
aww man I love this story. Thank you for writing this. I hope to hear more from you.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »