Reviews for The Afterthoughts
HAHAHHAHAA.

That was hilarious!

:D
Laughing Luna chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
That made me smile. I love that they'd heard of the Lovegoods. :)
oneandother chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Oh, is it over already?

I reckon you did a great job of giving these so-called 'peripheral characters' voices- they were all really believable, unique, and interesting. It's really a shame that I found quite a while after you'd finished it, because now that I've caught up with the end there aren't any more parts to read! Anyway, good job, I've added it to my favourites. :)
HoTniGhtS-COOlDrAgONs chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
i absolutely loved every single one, especially charlie's. they were so well written and i LOVED THEM.
Emmaplease chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
It's the kind of thing everyone needs to read, really, this. Because it just kinda ties up the loose ends.

Anyway, nicely written although the last chapter confused me a little bit!
Aneley chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
This was such a nice story, it was nice to see what come characters thought of the many relationships that came to be after the war...

Great story! I really enjoyed it!
toskin chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I really like this chapter. I'm so tired of everyone saying, "but wasn't she Fred's girl?" Just because they went to one dance together in fifth year does not mean they would have continued dating and then gotten married. Fred actually struck me as the type who would maybe wait until he was older to get married anyway and probably wouldn't have kept a gilfriend very long. Very well written.
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
A cute ending to a cute story.

Lovely, as per usual Lexi. :)
thelightningstrike chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Really beautiful- I loved it.
pmlvita chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
My favorite was this last one.

I loved your writing and thought your interpritation of the characters was really good.

the fan of everything chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
aww man I love this story. Thank you for writing this. I hope to hear more from you.
deactivated00001 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
That's a very lovely story. I love reading about characters that no one else pays attention to, especially Astoria and Draco and Audrey and Percy. I love the ending too. Brilliant.

:D
Rose-Petal-x chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
This was a great way to end it. In a way, the parents all have become afterthoughts as our attention turns to the next generation. Very nice. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Oh, what a perfect ending! I loved Neville & Hannah, and I loved Molly being sos weet with Lily & Hugo! All the chaos was just perfect. And Fleur being angry at Teddy & Bill was hilarious! Great ending to a fantastic story-hope to see more from you soon! D
hondagirl chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Lovely ending. I love the idea of them gathering together at Leaky Cauldron, it was well done. And the Teddy/Bill part made me laugh. Especially when Ron told him there were no secrets in a large family. That is so true. :)

Congrats on finishing!