Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Zoraida16 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Some good ideas, and mini stories, here. Keep it up!
aniipie chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
that was so great and sad at the same time - I cannot believe Neville stood up to Augusta like that, but then again, I can. (No, I'm not making any sense...)

And I love the prejudice against Hannah ;) Lovely!

love, anie.
aniipie chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
LOL! ;) creative names, by the way :)

love ,anie.
blameless nameless chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Oh! What a beautiful little description of Astoria and Draco. I've recently been quite taken by this couple and was thinking about wht kind of character Astoria would be. I certainly think your quite Mrs Malfoy is perfect for Draco.

A lovely read and thank you for writing it! I'll try and get around to reading the other chapters when there is more time to spare!

See you around at RL! :D
meraki13 chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
That was really interesting. I think I like that one the best just because it was so different. :) Can't wait for an update!
10101010101 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Haha... I thought you were done with this story, so I took it off my alerts list. XD But I was checking back and saw that you updated it! Yay! Anyway, this was really great, I loved this. When I have more time, I promise to read your other stories. You're a really great writer and please don't leave! Charli just told me she read it on lj... Oh Lexie, please don't!

[/irrational begging]

Okay, so this was pretty much awesome. I'll read on!

~Turtle
mustardgirl1128 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
LOVED it! So funny-I loved Augusta acting the way she did, and Hannah & Neville totally being cute (and I hate the pairing!) and Neville feeling bold & being the Head of Gryffindor! Yay! Great job, very cute! Update soon!
MBP chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Oh, I just LOVED this! Go Neville with a backbone. I'd like to think Gran wasn't all that bad, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were. And Hannah is just the perfect girl for him, isn't she? You showed it so well here. Great job. )
15stars chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
this was so amazingly cute! thank you so much for writing it- i could totally imagine this happening!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Great chapter - really good portrayal of Augusta, she is, in my mind, still a mardy old bat :P - Becky x
Illyra chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Thank you for picking Neville. Ive always had a sweet spot for him and you portray him wonderful.

Thank you also for including the hat, I think I love that hat more than his wearer. LOL!

All in all a fantastic chapter, very funny and fitting for the characters.
Respitini chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Lexie, this was just wonderful. I so do like to see Neville getting his Gryffindor on like that. For my money you can have Snape; Neville was by far the bravest character in the series.

Your chapters are written in such an easy, comfortable style that they're an absolute joy to read. Your professors must enjoy getting papers with your name on them!

Well done as always.
KaryInTheSky chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This was lovely. Good for Neville. I like Hanna, with her good temper she seems like the perfect fit for a guy like him.

I'm working in something somewhat like this. It's called: of Witches and Kisses. They're one-shots too and some of them explain how some ships got together. If you want you can drop by!

P.S: I changed my penname, so you may not remember me, but I’ve reviewed some of your stories before.
KaryInTheSky chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
This one had me smiling! I like that you turned the story around, you made Luna the stranger this time, and I liked that. It’s not hard to imagine a family man afraid of the Lovegoods for their weird qualities. Great job!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
Oh, this is my favourite chapter yet. I love the easy way you have them coming together, and I just love your Neville. How he finally stands up for himself and for her, but can't help but add that he loves his Gran, before leaving. And I love that he's the Head of Gryffindor, and that he seems so proud of it. He should be too, because I sure am! And he and Hannah were really sweet, with how he managed to be himself, just Neville, again with her. And that she had let him borrow her gloves, forever ago.

Well, as you can tell, I LOVED this.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »