Reviews for The Afterthoughts
Gaby Black chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This was really lovely, especially the end, and it was delightful to see Neville standing up to his grandmother. Great update!

- Gaby
lyin chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
wonderful. i haven't really read any Hannah/Neville so i have no grounds to say 'the best i've read' but really, stunningly perfect. the whole thing w/ his grandmother's hat leading to it all, and hannah not getting respect as old tom's successor, and her having lent him the gloves for herbology back when, and neville's response to the 'my frank' and going back to apologize... ah, just perfect, and so very very neville. and i adored your Hannah, she was sweet. made me love this pairing whereas before i was very 'meh'. perfect :D - my favorite afterthought yet, i think!
hannahannah chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
loved it. it is wonderful to see Neville standing up for him self in what almost felt like a respectful way...

Hannah was beautifully brought to life.

Kudos :)
Jess.91 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Nice that he finally stood up to her. Long overdue. The whole Neville/Hannah thing was a surprise, but I think I've got used to the idea now. Great chapter.
Violin Ghost chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
That was a lovely, original way of presenting the meeting of these two, and Neville finally standing up to his formidably painted grandmother is glorious! And Hannah is sweetly depicted as well.

The whole thing was very humorous. I loved it.
GodessSiri chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I love Neville's thoughts about his Gran's hat - it just cracked me up because the hat is ridiculous.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I still haven't reviewed Chapter 4, but I decided to let you know how much this one made me smile. I love that you've reconciled this Neville with the man from the end of DH, but that there is still the little hints of his shy former self in the blushing and that he had to make himself be bold.

As usual, your characterisations were simply stunning (I love the idea of old, deaf Augusta), and you honestly don't need me to tell you that you write well. :D
Dangling.Radishes chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Oh, i loved the last lnes of the Luna chapter! Brilliant, gosh Luna and those Nargles!

Fantastic stuff.
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
so funy and interesting. you did a good job expanding on little known characters.

i hope you continue this part about luna
len chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I really like this. Especially Angelina's. Keep going!
doveofdreams chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
the luna story is my favorite, it is so funny!
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
M, I love what you've done with this ficlet. I love how you explain everything that has happened after DH, because I believe in following that very strongly myself, and you do it very well.

I love your writing.

DSQ
Megsy42 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
I liked this chapter, and I'm a fan of George/Angelina so that always helps . Good job :)
Megsy42 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Nice chapter, I love how you portrayed the relationship between Draco and Astoria. Not how I imagined her myself, but I like this version of her too. ]
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Really nice, and I liked your characterisation of Percy - even though it was brief. Great job!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »