Reviews for There Are No Such Things As Vampires
Calling Thunder chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
too lazy to log in -_-... This is about the fifth time I re-read this story! and its still awesome! I can't remember when I first read this...but this story is so unique and I love it! I wished you hadn't stopped, but I understand that life and interest sway. thought I'd leave another review since I read this over again! :)
emmilove chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tartanarmygirl chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
O0O oh my GOD! that was amazing you HAVE to update, just HAVE to!
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
great story i hope sasuke and naruto get their son back please update soon please see you bye
Nick-Arach chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
Please continue! I want to know what happens!
Critique chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Oh yeah, forgot to add: What you are missing is a reliable plot (you have plot but not an reliable one) and realistic expressions (readers are easily riled up by that). Beyond that not much, but a more thorough history review of the type of vampires from your story would be nice.

Don't keep me from bothering you with the story, go at it with your own pace. I just give constructive criticisms. So farewell, by then.
Critique chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Read with caution:

This is a rather intriguing story, in fact I rather like the plot. To be able to bring this many characters in the story is nothing short of an accomplishment because they all seem to have their places in touch. And your sense of style in writing is simple and easy to follow too. Only a very few grammar mistakes but nothing that can't be fixed without a beta. A

But the story seems to go too fast, like it doesn't stay in one place enough for the reader to. It's more like a rabid raccoon jumping from one trashcan (this isn't an insult to your story or the raccoons, whom I think are a bundle of cute cuddly creatures...) to another in a hurry for more food without even savoring the taste.

There is also the fact, that the characters in this story are more one-dimensional than in-depth ones like how I would have expected with Sasuke considering the fact that he's a human and just found out why his lover left him. Or like Naruto who doesn't seem to be as affected with Sasuke from the impression I get from the text. It really didn't sound like they were that deep in a relationship like you mentioned in the plot. Rather, I think that there should have been more emotions in turmoil around him. I know this is third-person narrator, but I'm sure you could have made them more sensibly in-tune with their feelings so the reader could easily pace along with the story. I feel like I only skimmed the surface of their character's instead of their deep inner feelings. And since this is categorized as a romantic genre I expected it to be a little more passionate than this.

Although it kept me interested enough to read till the end, it doesn't bring much excitement to the reader. I can't really be satisfied with the flow of the story when all I see are text written words without much life.

Beware of Praise:

But anyway, this is a really good story and I hope you continue to keep writing it since I still want to know where you're going to be taking to story to. _
LunarCatNinja chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
... Great story, and I can't wait to see who won that fight! W
KagomeAvalon1 chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
awwwwwwwww shit im gonna kick orochimaru's ass! please write soon.
Nitinha56 chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
I like this story. Please update soon.
asm613 chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
okay so kushina was a cunt because she was orochimaru- but with the vampires enhanced sense of smell- which you've mentioned quite a bit- why wouldn't they smell him- the scents and gases that escape his mouth and asshole are still his own scents-and i'm guessing he didn't cut his dick off- plus the pheremones he emits would be male. but they do shit like that all the time in the anime- people fooled by masks- so i guess you're no better or worse than the real writers
asm613 chapter 13 . 9/16/2010
why does naruto allow his cunt mother to hypnotize/control his son- minato knows sasuke from the engagement party so why doesn't he recognize him- why doesn't he know his wife is a traitorous cunt? why is naruto so weak that he can't do anything against her and risks sasuke and his son's life, etc, etc...
asm613 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
kakashi decides to help after he lied to sasuke, allowed naruto to be kidnapped and their son- too little too late- i'd stake him and the bitch kushina- at least your naruto is sort of canon- stupid and naive.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
chapter16 and 17 are the same!