Reviews for To Torture Me
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Gah! Yes! That was so perfect! More Juunanagou/Trunks!
Juniper James chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
WHOO! THAT was sooo what I needed right now! Domo Arigato Gozimasu!
Chibi Bulma1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Ooooo...deep stuff...LOVE IT! It's a little repetitive at the start with the mocking and the discriptions of no emotion, but other than that, it was great! You should write another chapter, or...well...something _ I love the pairing too! Teehee...damn me and my love for yaoi..._

Ja!

*Chibi Bulma*
Yami Kaosu chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
OH! Juu-kun! I think he does love Trunks *my personal (and preferred) opinion* This is a really good fic! *goes off into a Trunks/Juunana dream sequence* Kay, I'm back now! But like I said, I really like it! Is it going to be continued?

Yami
Vindali chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
_ I wanna be luved by Juu-kun. Oh wait! I was_ And I always knew Juu-kun luved Mirai_- And it makes sense as to y they never kill him when they are so obviously stronger than him *nods* yup yup it does
Kuritsu chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
*beats you over the head with a stick* MORE! MORE! Hyaku!
lefcadio chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
wow...ive never read a Trunks/jinzouningen one before cos i didnt think it was a good pairing _ but that was a great fic! sad, but still great. :P
Cueil chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
ummm...this was disturbing
Euterpe1014 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
whoa. nice ending there. short, but it worked perfectly. i liked the point of view and the amount of descriptiveness. it would be really nice to see more stories along this vein, hint hint...:)
leelee3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Oh...so cute. Twas good. It's so hard to find good M. Juunana/M. Trunks fics these days. *sigh*
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
*sniff* I like! Strangely sadistic.
Morgause Nokami 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Very very good! I'm a sucker for shounen ai/yaoi AND Trunks AND Juunanagou, so this would be one of my favs! Great job! (I WOULD ask you to make a whole story of this, but... *thinks of her own little piece of MT-J yaoi lemon* ah well, you probably wouldn't anyway...