Reviews for The Magical Healing Powers of a Hot Spring
SilverLunarStar chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
D Overprotective Cain. *sighs*

Go DG! D

*snickers* Wildcat...

Why do I get the feeling he made sure DG never called him old man again? Hehe.

Great job!

*Favorite*
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Haha, I can totally see this happening! (Just saw "Tin Man" a couple of days ago, finally!)

Whoa...

*Fans self*

That was very, VERY good.

*Continues*
Danibat chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Fun and sassy and most of all sexy. Thanks for the great read.
LaChica17 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I loved your story. Though it seems like DG would have said something about that spanking incident in the beginning. Anyway excellent story.
Twin-Lance chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. *looks away guiltily* And after everything they've...done, I love how DG calls him an old man and he says 'I don't think so.' There's just something about that quote in that context that makes me laugh. Thanks for the juicy read. :)
blah chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Please allow me to congratulate you on making DG sound like the slut of Kansas and Wyatt Cain a pervert who likes to spank girls half his age. While I'm all for mature scenes between the two, this was just a little too sleazy, I thought.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Love teh second time around just as good.

Maria
nluvwithemmettcullen chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
AW i was hoping you would show their relationship a bit more in depth i hope you change your mind and continue
Edith chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
while an interesting story, i think the whole spanking thing was way too out of character for cain. i perfered pixie sticks to this one.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ingenious I loved it and wonderful really hot and hope there is more.

Maria
nluvwithemmettcullen chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I hope you continue this story i really like it
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yes, please.

Umm, I got nothin' after that. Those two words were the only ones floating around in my head afterwards.
Donna8 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh my goodness, or badness depending on how you want your Cain. I must admit, the thought of ripping off Cain's shirt and seeing those buttons fly... I will definitely have good dreams tonight.