Reviews for Piece of My Heart
ThatxGirlxThere chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Oh my god that story was angsty and sad at some points. I loved it though. Actually reading about how the ciaracters were feeling is so much better than just seeing what they want you to see. Those emotions were so intense. Great job though. :)

~KaLi
Katelai chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
Oh wow... This was really great, I love the drama and angst! We must get more angst from you! :)

The chapter about Michel made me cry, well, tear up as stealthily as possible in my cubicle.

Great job again!
mmooch chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
As ticked off at Luke as I was for that fateful night, my heart broke (for him) and my stomach lurched (for myself) when TPTB shoved Chris and "Lor" together. I wished and wished that it was some kind of sick, twisted nightmarish dream that Lorelai had...kind of like the sweet dream that she had beginning of season 3. Good job in making it clear that as much as Luke loved her and wished he could change things with her, that he didn't want that at the expense of April. It's annoying that TPTB felt it necessary to make a 3rd illegitimate daughter in the show, but it is Luke's character that he would want to get to know her and in turn love her.
mmooch chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
It's hard to imagine Paris having this kind of conversation with herself. She doesn't strike me as very introspective.
mmooch chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
I really wished that they hadn't come into the room when they did. Honestly, it probably wouldn't have magically fixed their relationship but it could have been a baby step in that direction.
mmooch chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
You actually made me cry for Michel, unbelievable.
mmooch chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
It did seem a little strange that this didn't happen in the show. It is a logical thing to have occurred that night.
mmooch chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
To be honest, not my favorite chapter. I like freaked-out Sookie, but speaking as an unplanned kid, the words hit a little too close to home for me.
mmooch chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Very believable that Rory wouldn't be fooled by this marriage that "finally" happened.
mmooch chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Thank you for doing a POV from Emily in this storyline. As proper as she is, we rarely get to see a glimpse of the pain and heartache that she goes through.
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Wow, that last part, where he's looking at the picture of him and Lorelai; that's so sad.

I love this chapter, and the whole idea you had going, exploring everyone's feelings, even Michel's, lol. Great story.
glo1196 chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
this was yor best one yet of this series! Loved it!
Loridhhp chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Aw! Poor angsty Luke! That was perfect and I imagine Luke going through all those thoughts after tangling with Christopher in the town square. What an insightful glimpse into the inner minds of our favorite characters this little story was! Brilliant. :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
good chapter & more please
gilmorefanforever chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Okay, I've been a crappy reviewer lately. I've read all your stuff, but I haven't reviewed. Bad me. This story is one of the best things you have ever written, especially this last chapter. You can feel the characters' pain like your experiencing it yourself. Wow.