Reviews for Mrs Sam Who?
Cort 85 chapter 33 . 2/27/2010
Absolutely wonderful story! Second time reading it and it just gets better each time :)
jamtd chapter 33 . 1/14/2010
Hey good story a bit confusing in parts but then in other chapters it cleareed the confusion. Nice take on Jack as Mac! and the whole Atlantis with civilians living on Atlantis and the school! I would love to go to that school. less years to complete school and the benifits of clean air and being off world it would be the experience off a life time!

jamtd
jag389 chapter 33 . 7/31/2009
I just finished reading this story...loved it too. I especially enjoyed the courtroom scene.

Any story you write pertaining to Stargate and/or JAG, I will definately read.
starryeyes10 chapter 30 . 7/17/2009
great story
zats chapter 33 . 11/19/2008
Read all 33 chapters...what a great story of family and all that is involved. Could have read more if it were available. Very enjoyable.
apocalyps24 chapter 33 . 6/9/2008
well apart from the spelling and grammar mistakes that i noticed throughout the story it was very entertaining although i would have liked a bit more detail in some spects

all in all i look forward to reading more of your work

apocalyps24
smithcrafter chapter 33 . 3/13/2008
Good story. I know how hard it is to come up with something really original in a genre with so MANY entrees, but I think you accomplished it very well.
FORD B chapter 33 . 2/21/2008
A really great story from beginning to end!
trekaddict chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I just started reading and I like it so far.
bristow1941 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Really liked it, but the end of the story feels rushed. The pacing after the birth sped up too much and you lost the detail that made the initial portion so intriguing.
Dreamer22 chapter 33 . 2/7/2008
I love it very well done! I lvoe the little slip that a woman, most likely Clinton, will be pres. Very well done I look forward to reading mroe of your work!
scottiedog chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
Looking forward to more! I think Daniel and Teal'c are in for a real shocker!

Good Job! Keep up the good work!
Teri chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
"Captain Adrienne Johnson," a Days of Our Lives Fan? Regardeless, what a mean place to stop, just as Jack's secret is about to come out. I am very much enjoying this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
qqball chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
I really like this story. Keep it up.
iwrite4fun chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
What a great cliff hanger! I can't wait to see Daniel bend over backwards apologizing after he finds out the truth!