Reviews for A List of Troublesome Firsts
choikimmy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
i squealed and laughed so loud esp at the first time part BECAUSE GOSH THIS OTP IS DEATH TO ME AJSDLKAJSDLKJSA thank you so much for writing this omg please write more ;; i'm in desperate need to read shikatema, they've been my OTP since forever and now they're canon and I just-/screams
Snitewing chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
this might be the cutest thing i've read in a long time omg
KarolyNagy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
The conclusion of "First Time" caught me a bit... off guard D:
Anyways, one of the best ShikaTema fanfics out there ;)
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I think you described the aspects of Temari's and Shikamaru's steps in their relationship very well :)
hakivah chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This story, in contrast to your first shikatema fic, pushes the emotional realms of their potenti relationship far more. And I like it. this is the extent I imagine their personalities would be like under slight pressure of feelings that make people act and think so irrationally. Great way to start a story- a lists of firsts, and you filled it's contests perfectly.
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
daebak! Loved it
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Simply adorable. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved it! It as incredibly cute
elsie chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was so cute and fluffy, I really liked it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWWWWWWH. You got me right in the feels with the ending! AWWWH :)
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awwwwwwwww -Insanity
spacetimeenigma chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ahhhh... That made me feel all warm and fuzzy... Good job!
mk chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I just realised you wrote two of my most favourite shikatema fanfics ever and now I read this...kyaaaaaaa you are amazing! ShikaTema! Kyaaaa
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was cute, poor Shikamaru hes in for a troublesome life, my I think if he's really objective about it, he wouldn't have it any other way.
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I should've reviewed long ago. Really, I should've. But since my greatest sin is my laziness, I guess I'm not really surprised.

But for this fic I'm far more then willing to get off my unmotivated ass to review.

Firs kiss: This one was pretty funny, if more touching. Touching in a really strange I'm-gonna-kill-you type of way, but it's ShikaTema, so it makes sense. Especially Temari's unprecedented kiss. Shikamaru's reaction was...,well...*laugh* Perfect.

Oh, and Shikamaru's concern for his Oh-so-painstakingly-organized library was pretty funny. Of all the things to worry about...XD *snicker* But still, it's totally Shikamaru-ish. Kuos.

First Date: Short, sweet, and to the point. This one had the least action, yet it totally fits. Just the way they interacted...*shakes head* All I can say is that Temari's definitely gonna kill dearest Shika-chan. And he's gonna enjoy it.

First Time: I love the way you portrayed Temari, who was slightly confused, if irrational, but still pretty badass despite being vulnerable. I don't know how you made contradictions exist at the same time, but I envy you immensely.

The part where they were arguing back and forth was the most gratifying. I think that was my favorite part of "First Time".

First Love: Definitely my favorite. The inevitable scene in which Nara Shikamaru, genius of Konoha, chauvinistic pig extraordinaire, realizes that he fell in love with a woman that he swore he'd never fall in love with.

The last scene was, hands down, the most adorable scene ever. I should think it's cheesy, but I can't.

Overall, there were a few typos here and there, but that doesn't change the fact that it's one of the best ShikamaruxTemari fics I've ever read. I do hope you continue writing!