Reviews for Damaged
Great fic!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOVED IT!
darielle chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Besides the unlikely first time against the wall (lol) as u said, the others are really well written!

I'm owayz impressed when a story can touch my heart to the point it hurts slightly. That shows how gud the writers are in describing the emotions of the characters. Nice story! D
LM22102 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Blahness! Why do I always like the Reffie in Yuffentines ;-;! and the Yuffentine in Reffies!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
More great yuffentine :)
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw, that was cute. I couldn't stop laughing when it said that Vince tripped over them, repeatedly. XD

Going to read your other stories!

Erin
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Excellent work and a very nice piece I like the ending it was just the start of something better for both of them. Cheers
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is adorable. :3

I'm glad it had a happy ending!
RaYaStAr chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
OMG i loved this story once i started to read i just could stop.
JingYee chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
_ This was cute and fun to read. Good job.
budibudi chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
this is awesome. i can never get enough of your yuffentines.!
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Aww, so sweet (well, once Vincent and Yuffie got their problems solved xDD)! Especially love the part when Yuffie wakes up and pretends to forget them - and yay for Reno/Yuffie friendship!

Hehee looking forward to both your new fics (and YES, a Reeve/Yuffie! _)
Kohryu chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I just love this one line in the whole thing.“Hey, whatever you’re doing in there, can I join?” Reno asked. Yuffie opened the door and pulled him into the pantry with them. “Alright!” he cheered. “So, where do you want me?”
TionneDawnstar chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was awesome, I really enjoyed it! Great Job!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh my gosh. That was a wonderful oneshot with so much great characterisation!

I don't even know where to start.

Just... great job on this, I really really love this.

I'd love to see a Reeve/Yuffie! We need more of them on the site! :D