Reviews for Aki no Gensou
jj chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
hi,

i realize that this story of yours is already completed, but in case you write more, I have a few pointers:

1. you use the spelling "sense" a lot, instead of "since". thought that I'd point that out, as it's one of your more common grammatical errors.

2. I really appreciate the way that you're trying to be culturally accurate - I have actually been to Kiyomizudera, and it was a good description. However, on your wedding invitation, there was an inconsistency; I won't comment on the spelling of Li's name as there are many ways that people spell it, but you have his family name first, personal second, and for Sakura, you have her personal name first, and her family name second. Just thought I'd point that out.

3. Lastly, I believe that you are spelling Tomoyo's family name incorrectly; in every other place I have seen her name, it has been spelled "Daidouji", not "Daijouji".

Thought I'd point those things out. Keep writing!
luckyducky7too chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
This story was so cute! Though the afterward was really cute(Eriol blushed!XD), I think I actually liked chapter 12 as the official end of the story. Oh, and just for future reference, Tomoyo's last name is spelled Daidouji. I noticed that you always spelled it as 'Daijouji'.
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
cool
Haina chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
This was subtle and tender like a haiku. Beautiful-a masterpiece.
Carla chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
well...

I think yar fic was a delicious love story.

Although it began with a lot of self pity, ya incredibly knew how to add the touch of love, slowly and atractingly.

I think very few people know how to do this, and ya must feel proud that ya are one of those my dear.

Ya made yar fic at the beginning rough, but ya later transformed that into a smooth ribbon.

like transforming a piece of carbon? into a diamond.

Truthfully is really good.

I wish ya the best of lucks and I expect to hear from ya soon.

Bye

Carla

PD: Sorry 4 not reviewing each chapter but I got hooked with the story and I could take my eyes of it until I finished it.
not applicable chapter 13 . 5/23/2003
Gosh, I love this fic. I want it on my favourites list.
not applicable chapter 12 . 5/23/2003
Lovely fic ending! I need to go read the after part now.
not applicable chapter 11 . 5/23/2003
Kawaii, desu ne? Legolas is the blonde elf's name. I really like your fic. It isn't happy, happy, joy, joy like fics I've read (and I've written :( ). I like it very much. So real.
Bellossom-chan chapter 13 . 3/28/2003
I LOVED it!

Not only the romance and the quality of the structure, but the description and how you painted every background to help you proyect the feelings of the characters.

I just couldn't stop reading (although it took like a week to finish it all).

I hope I had found this fic sooner.

Congratulations for a lovely and excelent job.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Hey, remember me?

I never knew you posted your fic here! I really love this fic of yours and I have indeed read a few times. Please do write more on eriol and tomoyo, they are absolute the perfect couple in ccs!
kerofan chapter 13 . 9/27/2002
Ok I have quite a gew things to say about this story. First, this story was romantic from the very beggining. It wasn't all mushy crap it was very subtle but it was more than enough to please the , you described everything so well that you could just picture these beautiful scenes where the characters were. Third, the love between the two characters is so kawaii its almost sickening ( in a good way.) I was waiting from the 6th chapter for them to finally get their feelings out in the opening and you did a wonderful job of making them really get to know each other a lot better so that it was beleivable that they did love each other. Overall, I just have to say that this was one of the best stories that I have ever read on this webpage.
EneriRenie chapter 13 . 9/8/2002
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i love it! this fic still continues to be my most favorite ever!
kristy chapter 13 . 7/18/2002
totally awesome story! *sniff* love it! *glomps her* i look forward to other fics! (i love "City of Tomorrow's Memories", sure hope i got the title right...-_-;;)
magusmelchior chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
... Who says you need good grammar and spelling to be a good writer?

... Oh yeah, my English teachers.

I think this fic is great evidence that they're still wrong :)
Wei chapter 13 . 3/15/2002
This is my favorite ET story. Why? the way

you decribed it was just so beautiful, and you

didn't make it seem like, tomoyo was hopelessly

in love with sakura. Just sad that she lefted, but

she also wanted her to be happy, and she kepted

thinking that if sakura was happy she was happy

but she was wrong. You can only be happy when you

think and know your happy, not becuase someone

else is happy.

The part that cuaght my attention the most, is

the part we're tomoyo is sitting on the bench, and

eriols comes by. He sits down, they both can feel

there prensence but does not know who it is...I

thought that was very good, and erie in a way.

But I would like to conclude this with, this

was a very great and creative story. You truly

brought out the true meaning...of love..