Reviews for Far Too Complicated to Define
bnf chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I wonder how on earth I missed this wonderful oneshot. I simply love it. The way Johnny takes charge and the way Spinelli seems to get under his skin. Very, very nice work. Wish there was more of this pairing.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I'm not much of a reader of slash and these two are two of my fave characters on GH. I have to admit though, This was hot! I encourage you to write more. lol.
Ashes chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I liked it, which is weird because I didn't think I'd like Johnny and Spinelli together. It was nice, you should write more.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Ok, i absolutely loved it. I've been thinking that Spinelli and Johnny would make a hot couple for a while now. Thank god i'm not the only one with a crazy mind! Great job.
WrathWings chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Personally I prefer JaSpin, but Johnny/Spinelli is cute too. Any more aces up your sleeve?
shivy chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
omg! perfect perfect! i'm so happy someone finally wrote for this pairing b/c they make sence in a odd way. and there so cute! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Zanbandia chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Any possible way this could continue?

I've been looking for a Johnny/Spin story forever and I nearly exploded with joy when my sister told me she'd found one.

Just wondering if you'd ever considered making it go on, but if not I understand.

One-shots are one-shots.
XxAnimeFelinexX chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I :heart: gh slash. This is a wierd pairing, but it's cool. It's really well written too. You should write more with them.

~AnimeFeline
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Umm, that was kinda hot. I'm glad I read it.
roberta chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
please written more! i really love it, i want to read more!
franny chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
huh...well i wasnt expecting that, but im oddly receptive to it. is there more?
JENNY is RAD chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was pretty much the last thing I would have expected to find, but really freaking amusing. Good job!