Reviews for Traitor
icanhascamaro chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
This remains in my top favorite Blackout fics. Very well written!
P.A.W.07 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Short, sweet, and to the point. I rather liked it. Well done.
Haloclimb chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I have to say, I am actually GLAD that Blackout left. It would have been completely OOC for him to suddenly decide to stay-especially after the latest fight. He has no reason to stay on earth, and I think the 'leaving fro space' ending is better anyway! He'll never get bored now that he has a solar system to explore xD
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
nice
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
scorpinok is not spelled like u spelt it. it's spelt scorponok

now i read
Pineapple's Fidelity chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
'don't squish the squishy YET' XD ah, epic.
Mr Crossover chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
This was a very cool story.
Lady Sunflower chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I enjoyed this story tremendously. You didn't stretch believability at all with Blackout, which is rare to find in a lot of Decepticon "redemption" fics. I'm a little sad to see it end, so I hope one day you do do a sequel. The fandom needs more Blackout fics!
Creeper-X chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Just one word: awesome. Not only was it very well written it also offered something different. It's a fic about Blackout.

I have always enjoyed stories like this. NOBODY is 100% evil (well... if you don't count the Devil or something) and that's just the reason why I enjoy reading fics which explore this side of things, giving the otherwise one-sided characters more depth. You made great job with describing the slow change in Blackout but unlike many other writers, you didn't overdo it. I agree with you about the ending. It's highly unlikely that Blackout would turn to an Autobot and totally ditch his Decepticon views in such short time. I definitely prefer your approach to the subject. He changed yes but he's no Autobot and probably never will.

Also... I adored Scorponok in this fic _

Very impressive work.
Dream's Abyss chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
I rather like the redemption theme, even if this is only a sorta-redemption.
The Gandhara chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Very nice fic. It's a very realistic take on the path a Decepticon would take after deciding the war isn't worth fighting. And I liked the 'connection' for lack of a better word, between Mikaela and Blackout.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
I really, really enjoyed that. It was wonderfully written, and you put plenty of thought into keeping everyone in-character.

I'm now going to scurry off and read "In the Med Bay".

Lol, bubble bath. X3
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
Well writen! LOVE IT! And I agree with you it would take a lot longer to change a Decepticon! LOVE IT! This was a great story!
Reality Obscured chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
Really good point. Yeah. I agree. I personally see Blackout as a mech who will survive no matter what and will pretty much deceive until that end is met. I don't see him keeping with the Autobots, either.

All to the same, this fiction was nice. And I mean nice.
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
I've read the whole story and I really liked it, I hope you do make a sequel _