Reviews for Forged ID's and I Do's
Stargirl11 chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
OMG! Are you ever gonna update again?! I love this story so muchh!
Thegirlwonder09 chapter 15 . 3/5/2016
Ughh please update! I loved this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Pleeeease finish this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
Please finish this story
bobjonesisthebestbecause chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
What is Turret's Syndrome?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
Where's the rest?
tua33915 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Finally! First writer to describe TW's eyes perfectly: cerulean blue - light blue to strong greenish-blue. I get so tired of reading mischaracterizations of his unique undorgettable gorgeous eyes. Thank you for that.
mangers chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
This has been a brilliant story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
gypsypie44 chapter 15 . 12/17/2010
i loveeee this story! i noticed you havent updated in a while! i hope that changes soon! i really want to see what happens with Clois next! :D
dragonDraw chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
i love this story I can't wait for more.
cloisluverr16 chapter 15 . 10/20/2010
Omggg I lovee this story! I just found it today and I've been reading it for the past few hours getting all caught up. :) This story is amazingg, you really are a talented writer! Please update soon, I'm dying to find out what's going to happen!
smallvilleforever chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
story! You are a true writer!
reader chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
a REALLY amusing story,

I think that i never read about a more annoying lois before, and Clark really show his "Supermaness" by staying focused on her. He really is glutton for punishment.
thekiller00 chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
Since I didn't get a chance to review chapter 14, heres my review for both.

Chapter 14: you could cut the tension with a knife, but you could still tell that Lois cares for him more than even she wants to let on.

Chapter 15: It was good to see Lois trying to come to terms with that fact that she likes Clark, even after she found the photo. As for Clark, its good to see that she is bringing out the better side of him where he doesn't have to hide things from her.
lostieamyethyst chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
I like this story so far..plz update soon :) oh man, I can't believe ur torturing us with 96 hours! couldnt it have been 24..ah! cant wait to c what happens.. :)