Reviews for Everybody Out of the Water
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
no but care bear is literally the cutest nick name ever an u better use it like a million more times in this story I swear to god
Felling chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
I don't know why, but I was like crying with laughter when I read the scene with Chase and House. The whole cold hand of death, the Cheshire grin and Chase having that face and running away, and hitting Chase on the back of his knee. I could totally see House doing that, but in a cartoon hilarious way. xDD Great job. (:
Civilized Monster chapter 44 . 4/19/2012
I haven't left a review yet for this story, so I figured I might as well write one up now.

I can honestly say that this story has come far in its plot-progress and character / relationship development. You timed the transition of their behavior towards eachother well; taking note of their displeasures and longings.

You managed to fit all most every aspect of fancfiction in here; being trapped, facing a life-threatening issue, endangered by sickness / injury, side-character romance, bitchy girl-fights-girl plot, threat of pregnancy, OCs, etc.

In that, I do believe the transitions could have gone more smoothly. For instance, when you introduced Stacy into the story, you did so suddenly and completely out of the blue. Although it was understandable that you'd want to shock your audience, it more so made me groan in disbelief and slouch in my chair- waiting for her involvement to pass by.

Your OCs were actually remotely tolerable- which is a feat most FF authors fail to accomplish. Usually, an Original Character is related stupidly and outlandishly with characters and forced down the readers' throats. Though I think you spent a little too much time on their development where as it could have been spent educating us in their involvement / relations with the casted characters.

However, the flaws in the story are very timid and easy to miss- I do recommend reading over your chapters to make sure you don't accidentally type a word twice, repeat a name, get one wrong, minor mistakes like that.

I'm sure you are completely oblivious to how wonderfully you have slipped in humorous medical jokes and I'd like to take a brief moment to praise you on that aspect of your writing. You've given a certain characteristically intelligent piece to the story which only fuels the reader's hunger.

I adored how you added 'Jaw-lock' as a condition for Cameron. It piqued my interest almost immediately and for that, you gain more praise.

Though I must admit I did think the whole leg-montage later on was rather... Well, I'm not sure if I'd say 'overdone', but perhaps a little excessively written. I confess I would have rather you not include the extensive hallucinations and outburst.

On the topic of pain, I'm going to once more feed your ego by sincerely complimenting and delighting in the few scenes you include of Cameron tending to House's leg. I loved how you described his decreasing pain as she massaged it and applied heat. The agonizing pain he felt was vivid in your description, exemplifying the chaos of the situation by touching on House's aggressive side and Cameron's assisting confusion.

Overall, this is a wonderful, progressive story that I'm sure has gained you fame and glory within the category of House Fanfiction. I admire you as an author and an educated fan, so well done!

I sincerely hope that you will continue this story as you have gained yet another loyal reader.

-CM
nadrixam chapter 44 . 1/17/2012
I've really enjoyed this fic so far! I know we've been in the "sans Hameron void" for... pretty much forever now... but that's just motivation to keep on writing! Am I right or am I right? Please update soon. ;)
XSerendipity92X chapter 44 . 6/12/2011
Update soon! This story is awesome:)
TetraFish06 chapter 44 . 6/10/2011
Excellent story...I am really enjoying the suspense!
catgrl chapter 44 . 5/11/2011
I do hope they get home soon. Can't wait for more to come...
catgrl chapter 44 . 5/11/2011
I do hope they get home soon. Can't wait for more to come...
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 44 . 3/29/2011
my gosh ive missed this story...i just about had an AMI when i say the story alert in my inbox.

Anyways, it seems the time off hasnt made a difference in the rhythm of the story, which is awesome.

but please dont let it happen again! update soon please! Naked Hugh commands it!

L8r

SAT
DayDreamer077 chapter 44 . 3/27/2011
hmm! It's about time. Finally! You changed your username? Oh boy!

I'm hoping they can get away from Louisiana soon. They seem to not be having any fun. lol. Ew! Doggie drool and Chase! Yucky!

He seems to be have more feelings for her than he realized and I think even the nurse or Cuddy' s assistant knew something was up. hmm! Let's see if he can figure it out before anything else happens. Cam seems to have her feelings for House all figured out...then again I hear feelings are more girls than boys. I'm still figuring that out. It's still a debate. lol.

So how are you? How is B and Jayne Casey? Well, I'll talk to you later. You know how to my email. later. Oh...before I go, yes I'm still behind on Chuck I'm waiting till season is over to catch up. I have 2 seasons to catch up on. lol. Also, House and Cuddy are over but House apparently married a stripper or something so she can obtain a green card. Hmm! strange I know. lol. laters! :) 3
MMAMi chapter 44 . 3/27/2011
OH MY GOD. You updated and it's made me so happy! I can't believe it!

You've thrown me right back into a story I love so much, and I remember everything so vividly. Guh I miss this throw back to the old-duckling era, it's such a nice change where House acts like House, and Cameron acts like Cameron, and everyone is acting like they should ;)

Thanks for keeping at it, I know it takes a lot of effort to remind yourself of the good old times and have enthusiasm to keep on writing, but you have and it continues to keep me waiting for more. Thanks!
Intoxicated Lie chapter 44 . 3/26/2011
I literally squealed with joy when I got an email that this story was updated! So happy to read a new chapter and it was great as always :)
AllyCameron chapter 44 . 3/25/2011
Awesome chapter! I LOVE their banter in the cafeteria, so funny LOL Thanks for the great update!
Kp chapter 43 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoy this story and hope that you continue writing it
jeffhawke chapter 43 . 9/26/2009
Hi, just finished reading all this long and nice story.

IMHO, this incredible difficulty they find at leaving the place is a little far fetched, but then I never been in a disaster zone, so I can't tell for sure.

However you're doing a nice job on moving H&C on with their feelings for each other at a steady pace, without racing anything: I felt that the love scene was appropriate and at the right time.

I really hope you will update this soon, I'd love to see the end of the journey and the reaction of the others at home.

Bye and thanks again.