Reviews for World Shaking
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Please update soon.
Cyde chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I suppose we can mark this one as well and truly dead.
Jemtlen chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
This is good. Smooth flow of writing. Only thing I've noticed is that Shampoo's speech has seemed to be getting worse not better. Waiting for more.
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Very nice! I like how this is fitting together. ::nods::
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Great Story!
Lerris chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
This appears to be traditional storytelling, which is certainly not a bad thing. You have changed the plot line such that most of Ranma's problems are gone from the beginning. Of course Ryoga is still around, although perhaps he is to serve some purpose.

It is presumed that the SM crossover is what is going to be the central focus, with the SM cast needing help to defeat their current enemy or some such. About the only thing I noted that I was not overly fond of was the use of reincarnation to establish links between people. The reason I was not particularly fond of it is after reading so many variations on it, it seems a shortcut to character development, by in a way, presenting the characters developed. Of course, others may have a different view.

Again overall, this is a fairly good start. The full story, of course, remains to be seen.
Teturo chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I like the story so far. Just a couple of questions really. First what did Nodoka do to Genma to get Ranma back. Second when do Akane and Ranma start being involved with the senshi, in fights at least.
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
YAY an update! happy dance. lol. Good chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! so whose paired with whom?
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like Hotaru well have a true friend and sometime a big brother.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) That is Kuno for you.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Ranma well be shock with the Senshi.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) Nice change to the time line.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
A very interesting story. I'm not usually a fan of Akane/Ranma matchups but this Akane seems a little different so maybe I'll be able to get past that point.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the story. A different look at the relationships between the original Ranma characters. I'm looking forward to seeing the havok that Ranma can wreck on the Senshi and their lives. *smirk*
Six-string Samurai chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
It's pretty interesting so far. Everything seems well written and no noticeable spelling or grammar errors. But, in the beginning of the third chapter, the first line is printed twice.

Otherwise, I didn't catch anything out of order. Good stuff. I look forward to the next chapter.

- S Cubed