Reviews for Whistle Down the Wind
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ahaha, Daemon! One of my favorite characters... probably couldn't tell you my ultimate favorite, but he is up there! Anyways, this magnificent fic... as you can see, I'm going to run out of adjectives to describe my pleasure in reading your stories! But Tersa must be quite the interesting character to write... talk about random behavior, how do you even begin to understand such a complex character? But once again, you're spot on! ... are you sure this isn't a pseudoname for Anne Bishop? Perhaps she couldn't get these side stories published so decided to share them some other way? Ah, anyways... best part? Daemon's plea for her to stay because he's lonely.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Nice one. You wrote Tersa very well – and Daemon, too. Though I think you got Tersa better. However, in my opinion it doesn't suit her to write “Thank you for the meal” stuff. Just a cryptic warning, which shows her love would be better. And although I think that she isn't always the tidiest or clearest writer, she would not use block letters. After all, she had learnt that way before she was broken.

mfG

Lolchen
EndlessSoliloquy chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aw. *sniffle* Their conversations always made me sad. Or laugh. This was a sad one. Nicely written though. XD
KaraTrain chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i love these books!

i didnt know people wrote fanfics on them but i found your and i have to say i like all of them.
Allison chapter 1 . 2/13/2008