Reviews for Demented Drabbles
Bubblewrap Leech chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh, dear god, that was hilarious!

I never thought of those two together in any sense, really, but the interaction between the two was very... interesting. XD

Looking forward to an update~!
Rachel Noelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh, wow! That was quite entertaining. Even though this is the only chapter, and it's been since February, should you ever update, I'd like to read it.

There were so many references to things that I can't believe I did get. Unfortunately, I'm not a Heroes fan (just never watched it) so I didn't pick up on that one. But, they made for a great story!

-Rachel Noelle
St. Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love this story. Poor Komamura-taichou... he's one of my favorite characters (perhaps it's 'cause foxes stick together...), but no one ever writes for him. You captured both Komamura's stoic attitude, and Matsumoto's utter silliness. This is a definite favorite.
Hakkyou wa Sukkiri chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
So many references to Foxes in so many anime...

It makes you wonder what kind of animal the Japanese revere so much.

The story was well.
Tsukiyomaru chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
No! It was miss Scarlet, in the Kitchen, with the lead pipe! Anyway, this was good. I think that people should pay more attention to the characters that don't get a lot of screen time, like Komamaura. I love the other anime references, very funny and fitting. Even though they are insulting to him. You should update this more often and the "Bleachy Christmas Carol". That is funny and so is this. Keep up the good writing.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I don't really watch Heroes but i love this fic and the fox-themed anime character nicknames for Komamura :D Is this going to turn into a romance if...please?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Yes! I now have enough carck to lasta while. All those nicknames were so funy, and Komamua's reactiom to them.

"Dammit, boobsh, you're thwarting me again! Shtop it!" ROFL!