Reviews for It's a Shame, Really
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well-written! I loved the witty humour behind this fic!

Nice dialogue as well, nicely done :)
smonkey chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Excellent story! Way too funny. I love how Temari just blurts out that Shika has to do all this stuff to marry her when they aren't even dating. Loved it!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
back again but this review isn't as long XD Great story! if Temari and Shikamaru do end up going out, this would be a great basis. Kishimoto should take you on as an advisor XD
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
TaintedMoonlight, this's another of your great stories! I love your narratives and language, and how you always let the plot play out nicely without rushing it al all. A fabulous piece of fiction with a splendid play on words!

Shikamaru and Temari are well in character; and though the idea of Shikamaru being Advisor to the Hokage was not altogether new, the was you presented it was interesting! Shikamaru couldn't exactly say 'No' now, could he? ;)

Thanks so much for writing this awesome story. It's a shame, really... to NOT read it!
Rama Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
ADORABLE! You are so amazing writer!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Cute. XD
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Haha... the things Shikamaru do for Temari... I love it. Great job!
InosBane chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh wonderful! Excellent! It's just a shame that it's done...
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
So incredibly awesome! And funny too!

I love this pair... And you write so well and IC.

I loved this story! /added to favorites/
Saiyaka chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Awesome as always..nothing more to say!

Keep it up!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I always liked pairing Temari with Shikamaru, and I like your fics a lot. Of course, they are also very good. Thank you.
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
very cute! no oocness! loved it GREAT job:)
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This story RULED.

I absolutely love it.

Please don't ever stop writing.
xnalu chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
XD

Great interaction.

So in character.
Tamashi.no.Koe chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Ooh, pushy Temari. I don't remember this happening before in any of your other work. Her just announcing that she's going to marry Shikamaru. And be able to say it without stuttering or blushing or whatnot. I do, you know, kind of feel sorry for him for having that pushed onto him, but since he's supposed to love her and all... You just wonder why Shikamaru ends up with more than his fair share of bossy women. His mother and Ino and all. No one AT ALL like Hinata, or someone who would just cut him some slack.

Good. He needs to be bullied.

Hokage. Seriously. I can just see what would happen to him. The adviser thing is ok, though. Assuming he actually bothers to advise. He'd probably think it very troublesome and blame himself afterwards for any mistakes he makes in getting Naruto out of those thousands of self instigated catastrophies.