Reviews for Silent Angel
ByakuganPrincessBride chapter 32 . 6/6/2017
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Give your fans another fantastic story!
Princess mAlice chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Amazing writing
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Lol how the hell do you get you get your ass beat by a forty pound girl kisime LOL you get him hinata!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata Story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta...
HannokiKaen chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
35 pounds is hyperbolic - between 65 and 85 would get your idea across with out being ridiculous. Hearts other bits of the story
ninjaluver chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You are the reason I got back into gaara x hinata to be honest. I love all your stories Especially this one!
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Here's a novel idea, write in a notebook, then type it afterwards! You wouldn't have to worry so much then.
kandita chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
I wish that u'd just continue instead of a prequel but I am looking forward to that...

Few things why didn't they just kill Ino n Sakura? Why let them live to escape? And, I never thought that Sasuke would have been the leader. This is getting more interesting. Also will Tsunade ever go to Suna?
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
This was ┬žo AWESOME! I really loved it it was really Cut3! Funny and sweet! :D yay! She spoke! I can't wait for Angel Song i hope you start that asap. I'm sure it will be awesome. Great story! ;)
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
*cracks up* Wow! Anthill sitting record? Go Deidara!
FallenHime chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Love your writing style! Love all of your stories. ) The origami frog bit is hilarious. Favorite chapter XD
michelle.thorp.75 chapter 32 . 10/6/2013
Argonian Dovahkiin chapter 32 . 9/29/2013
GAAHINA FOREVER!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
That was awesome, I love it. I am also reading Demon Dance and can u please update it's being so long since u updated the story. Please.
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 27 . 7/22/2013
I love how you have the bird sound. Meep would definitely get annoying after a while.