Reviews for Raindrops
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Great story! I enjoyed it!
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Love the story...I like any story where Elliot is jealous...I think only should have more guys falling over her cause she is awesome but her heart will always belong to Elliot!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was a beautiful one shot! I loved it! (:
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Are you sick of my yet lol. I loved this one shot. Off to read another of your Fanfictions now lol

Tanya
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was again, really cute. I love the way you have a knack for writing El and Liv. Good job.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
perfect! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like it a lot :] you're awesome
sn855850 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Fantastic! I absolutely love it! Great job!
svuluvr chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was so good! Loved it!
Saaabric chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
wow Nettie, this is a great fanfic, sorry i couldn't review sooner, but you know why,

loved it

sabri,
CrazyMultiShipper chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I love this fic. It's really good. And I love how Elliots kids want them to be together. I love it, this is one of my favorites :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
great story
Nettie chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
To the last reviewer - 'ff' who has not logged on - feel free to criticise anything I write but give the details, which teenager are you referring too? Be brave, leave your name. You're entitled to your opinion, doing it anonymously devalues your review.

Nettie - author
ff chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
a teenager would. not. say. rubbish..
SVUisLuv chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw! That was so sweet. I really liked it , and it was really good how you managed to keep all the kids in character too. I loved the end in the rain, it was so adorable.

Denise xoxo