Reviews for Explain This to Me
paula2284 chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
great story so far

wait.. starfire moment (about the A/N)

"what is this 'fluff' that you speak of?"

lol jk

gonna read the rest!

:p
6StringSamurai13 chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
Fantastic chapter. The interactions with Robin were very well done. Again, an excellent job on the dialog and interactions between everybody and especially BB and Raven. Great work, I can't wait for the next chapter. Sounds like it'll be an exciting one!
Mr. Average chapter 17 . 7/12/2008
Good chapter. In answer to your question, I think they're all based off of mythological figures. I first thought of Norse mythology, but then switched to Celtic mtyhology. So long story short I really have litle to no idea what the answer is. Kind of like BB, eh? I thinnk Rae would agree. Anyway, update when you can. Peace
Akki Rei chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
So excited to see a chapter! You make this tiring summer bearable. There was a lot that was revealed, but I was getting confused on whether Beast Boy was blind or not. I'll re-read the chapter. Maybe I'm too exhausted...?

You're still awesome!
titanfan45 chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
You certainly covered a lot of ground with this chapter. I had nearly forgotten about the Starfire/Speedy thing. Speedy got off very lightly with just a suspension and not a broken face. I don't know the answer to your question, so no imaginary brownie for me.
myrthill chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
hmm, still no improvement in his sight eh? but what about if he transform to animals? does that renders him sightless too? if so, maybe he should transform to animals that didn't rely on sight, such as the bats perhaps? I know it kinda useless in battle but maybe there is something else beside that.

with danger only a step away I'm amaze their senses didn't alert them about their enemies. or even if they didn't sense them, Altair should be, he is after all the one who give Riona her ability. hmm interesting...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Good thing the Speedy-Star-Robin thing got fixed, and Raven and BB were as cool as always; nice job.

Keep the good writing.
RabulaTasa chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Just a note: you said in the beginning that Beast Boy's sight hadn't returned, but you've got him following some purely visual cues from Robin ("Robin put up a hand in a motion to silence him"). It's an insignificant little thing to pick at, but I like doing it anyway.

-John
Chance Brown chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
WOW, this story is really good. I guess i do have a question however: is BB's sight back, because you said it had returned when he awoke, but then he said "Will I ever be able to see again" as if he were still blind. Plus he made that bad pun when he jumped off the roof.

Also, does Beast Boy have any concerns about not being able ot transform when he leapt from the roof, or is he just taking it in stride that he lost his powers temporarily and somehow survived a 4 story fall?

Anyways, this story is Ah Mazing, and I really enjoy it, I'm sitting her on a Monday afternoon inside when I should be out enjoying myself reading it because it's addicting. i think you've done a wonderful job and you should definitely keep up the good work.

BTW- Do you dislike Starfire, because aside from the cheating part, she's not really in the story, even Cy and Hotspot seem to get more face time.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Wow, it took you awhile to update, but I love this chapter! I can't wait to read more about it. More please! _
too many stars to count chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
I'm really confused.

BB is blind through out the chapter correct? So how can he see the shocked look on Raven's face when he asks her to be his girlfriend?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, really I'm not. i just don't get it. Can Beast Boy sense shock like he can smell fear and anger?

It was a really good chapter though. I feel awful for Robin and what he's going through. Poor kid. I hope he and Star can clear everything up and make their relationship work for real. He really cares about her even if it isn't always clear. What can you expect from Batman's right-hand man?

It was adorable when Raven was actually confessing she was slightly afraid of relationships. I love how you did the dialouge there.

Can't wait to see what happens when Riona attacks again!
Ikasury chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
hmm, for some reason i feel like i should know their names, Altair, Riona, and Dieter, when they popped up i got this Deja Vu feeling like i've read them before, or heard/seen, whateva, but for the life of me i can't seem to remember from where... especially Altair, i feel i should know this name, why can't i pin the source down, i mean i am an uber-bibliophile, i've read more then just about anyone i know... *muses* hm... your going to make me actually consult the great god Wiki aren't you? this is just bugging me now -.-

*consults the great god wiki*

okay first thingy star stuff... no i doubt that, disambiguious... hey he's in Star Trek! *.* and stargate, lol... but i doubt that's what i'm looking for -.- hm... all i got for Riona was a bunch of Japanese actresses... no... and Dieter gives me a bunch of weird german stuff... nope, i'm assuming not what i'm looking for... though now i know why Altair was so familiar, i've seen like all there is of Star Trek, period, and Stargate mostly... *is uber-scifi geek* meh -.- *shrugs* oh great god wiki, you fail me miserably T.T i've lost faith in the internet...

anywho... . hehehe, so i'm witty? really? i feel so special *glomps* hehehe

and w00tz speedy got his proverbial $$ handed to him XD thank you BB for that lovely prank, though i doubt that got you any points with the two birds in the back corner... *snickers* hehehe...

...and damn! o.O;; Ravy i know you wanna show off your powers, but isn't it a bit risky to practice on your boy-toy, cause ya know, what if you 'accidentally' cut of 'certain' parts, and they don't grow back, and you need them later for purpose of propagating the half-demon species? what'll ya do then, ne? that'd kinda totally suck, especially when that demon-heat sets in... *everyone giving me 'WTF?' looks* WHAT? its possible! i'm merely stating what could happen, and quite frankly i'd seriously STAY THE F*CK AWAY from any demon/half-demon in heat, especially when her mate isn't fully functional cause she f*cked up on some test-run experiment with her powers some time ago... *Crosses arms* i'm be preemptive, sue me...

people should think of these things when they go around messing with dangerous magicks far beyond your control! *says in spooky voice* ya know, i wouldn't doubt that's the real reason Altair doesn't want her messing with it, not cause she might hurt herself and/or will actually be able to beat Riona to oblivion with it, i mean seriously Ravy IS half-demon, that's like auto-magicks affinity/immunity times like a gazillion! not to mention awesome environmental effects when she gets pissed... but seriously, the gryphon-man is proly trying to prevent things like 'Heat-crazed demon causes havoc and bringing about the apocalypse cause she can't get laid for something stupid she did awhile ago...' ya know -.-

okay i'll stop that odd train of thought fore it goes any further...

fluffy... i'm glad i know what angina is, thank you medical classes ., thank you Altair for watching these morons, its sad its up to them to save to world sometimes, but what can ya do? why are wolves always the bad guys? i mean i'm a wolf (technically speaking) and i'm not out to rule the world or eat poor helpless children/live stock? though i do like sushi... yes, bad sushi, i will blow down this bar and eat you now, muhahhahaha... and lol irony:

“Who knows?” she sighed, “She could be watching us right now and we would be none the wiser.”

3... 2... 1... *snickers* . *busts out laughing* MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAA! XD

okay, i'm good . so whatcha got coming for our delightful heroes that for some messed up reason are making out one second (kinky) and the next can't decide if they wanna go out with each other? -.- i'm so confused... make out (or anything kink-wise) means auto-'you're mine' so where's the confusion in this situation? *raises eyebrow* you 'humans' (and man am i using this word LOOSELY here... -.-) are so freakin' confusing...

whateva, crazy people, fluffy, i need sleep...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Wysti!

-Ikasury
Wolvmbm chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
Browine,

Let me first say that this is a great way of telling a good story and I hope for more installments in the future.

Also I think I heard those names from a greek story, I think ? :(

Still keep up the good work on this great story. ;)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
Not I. The mystery is my cup of tea.

And it is good to see the healing begin for the team. And equally as tragic knowing that old wounds are going to be reopened soon.
too many stars to count chapter 16 . 6/28/2008
Evil! He can't see and she can't talk and oh my romantic little heart cannot stand it!

It was adorable though how she grabbed onto him trying to explain things to him without words.

i can't wait for an update!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »