Reviews for Explain This to Me
kill100germs chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
Nooooooo! There are no more chapters! I thought it was just 23 chapters! Now my life will never be completed!
CBM-1701 chapter 23 . 12/3/2011
really loving the story so far. hopefully you update this story soon!
pisceanchic101 chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
This is really interesting. I love how you display all the tensions in the house and how they play out, as well as highlighting the relationships between all of the tower's occupants. Nice job. :) However, they are some (not that big) grammatical errors I have spotted through the chapters that could be spruced up a bit.
loveyourbiggestfan chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
I can't believe it's been years now since I first fell in love with this story.

I was looking through my favorites the other day and stumbled upon this baby again, and for some crazy reason I felt like reading this entire fic from beginning to the most current chapter. Just as amazing the second time around - the plot has so much depth to it, and who doesn't love BB and Rae? :)

I am pretty curious though as to what's going to happen to Robin and Starfire's relationship :( I know a lot's gone down between them thus far, but with them being one of my OTPs since the beginning of time, I'm praying they work things out between them.

Anyways, update soon!

You're a fantastic writer, so keep doing what you're doing :)
titanfan45 chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
This update was well worth waiting for. The fight scene was well thought out and well written. You're doing great, keep up the good work.
Mr. Average chapter 23 . 5/2/2011
Leave it to BB to crack jokes during an intense battle. I'm glad you finally updated this. Keep up the good work. Peace
Lasach chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
So either I'm an idiot or more oblivious than Raven because I just read this story for probably the third time and I just figured out how the whole Turtledove thing is relevant. Anywho, the story really is well written and I'm liking the suspense.
Tentacle H. Grape chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
Glad to see you back. I'm also glad to have added this story to my alerts.

I'm extremely eager to see how this all gets resolved.

Don't keep us waiting so long this time!
The madness speaks chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
NAAWWWWWWWWWW beast boy and raven all the way~ i really love this story :3 update soon please
CyberneticHermit chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
Okay, this is good. I've noticed you've changed the rating to an M? It wasn't like that before, was it?

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you can finish it.
YelsaewRevol chapter 22 . 10/8/2010
Interesting...and exciting! Can't wait to read more! :)
GreenRock chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
Now that this story is reaching an ending, it is becoming a lot more climatic with how you are ending the chapters.

I'm looking foward to the final confrontation between the Titans and Riona . . . and I'll be interested where Altair will make his appearance during the confrontation (I'm sure he will appear).

GreenRock chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
Well, whatever caused BB to be pissed off so much that he didn't want to listen to Rae must've been severe; I'll be interested in knowing what she did.

Looks like the plague has hit Jump City pretty badly (if it is the bubonic plague).

GreenRock chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
Oooooh, you are a mean little author aren't you; leaving us on such a tantilizing little cliff-hanger.

If anything, you've proven that; One: you can definetly write pieces to end a chapter that will draw the reader baack to the story, and Two: you can write good 'chill-down' chapters before hitting the reader in the face with a fistful of action and suspense.

Great chapter.

GreenRock chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
Loved the tease at the start as well as in the middle, you misleading little so-and-so.

Honestly, it was a nice chapter but there were instnaces that I got confused as to where the story was. For example, when you changed location; to a different person or creature, I had to backtrack a few times in order to understand where I was.

Other than that, nice work.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »