Reviews for A f t e r G l o w
Jenny chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
please Lolly, I beg you write another chapter! This is fantastic!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
I know you haven't updated in awhile but are you going to finish this story? It's so good!
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh. My. God. This is such a good idea! You are a genius.
znadias24 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
So will she die for him? Is she ready to do so already?
Catch Me chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Ey ey ey.

Wicked-ass story, mate.

Methinks you should keep writing it, yeh?

My mind is so in the gutter today that when I saw how many stories you've authored, I had a little snigger. Heh. Heh. Meh...

Anyway, I'll eff off now, let you do your thing.

You better not kill of Jesse; what a waste of sexiness. ;)
Carol chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
I love you. Marry me.

Omg .

Jesse.

Omg.

I can't breathe!

Update soon!
iyfanatic chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Woah! Suze has to die? I was NOT expecting that. You've done a really great job on this so far - I hope you keep it up! :)
LadyLaide chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
amazing!

You haven't updated in a while? Does that mean you're going to leave the story as it is? Would be a shame however good job.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
awesome story...it's so captivating...:) can't wait for the next chapter, u really do have a gift..:)
Amberino xoxo chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Dang it girl! This story is gooood! Update soon! xoxo :)(:
The Dark Shark chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
LOLLYKINS!

I just read all nine chapters of this fic because I've forgotten what happened, hahaha. You're still as great as ever, shut up. I HAVE MISSED YOUR SLATER, his wicked, horny self. Still falling for Suze's tricks because his other brain is talking.

Update update update update update please
EchoingSilence chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Silly Paul falling for that old trick... as if Suze would EVER be in to him. I'm super excited that you're continuing this story. Please update soon!
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Naww, I like it!

Please continue.

Btw, Jesse? I totally have the skinny on how this will pan out. Suze's voice will be in a girly little sea-shell that his royal gayness (sorry Paulie-D) will be wearing on a string around his neck. Trust me.

Love

Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
SEE?

I was right! SO Little Mermaid!

Don't worry Suze. You'll have your looks. Your pretty face. And don't underestimate the importance of body language ...

Is it creepy that I can do that from memory? I apologise.

Love

Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I really thought that in a prison-style tradeoff Father D was going to give Jesse cigarettes. Insead, the boy got some nancy ice-cream. All I'm saying is that if I were a ghost for one hudered odd years, ice-cream would be bumped off the list for nicotine. Probably not cheeseburgers though.

Just a thought.