Reviews for How to Ensnare your Photographer
This is so incredibly adorable...I'd say I want more (which I do) but I feel this is perfect the way it is.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I freakin' love it! This was so adorable! You should totally do a sequel.
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Hahaha that was great! I love reading stories where Cloud isn't a blushing maiden, and this one was perfect!
random lady chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was so awsome. I totally want a sequal it was sooooooooo good and made me happy inside.
Namine23 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg! Cutest story ever! I can see why this story wa highly reviewed! It's so cute and sweet and I love the ending! Clou took on Zack's last name! Geez, I can't belive how cute this AU is. I rarely find an AU that's as good as this one. Thank you for the wonderful story. It truely was a masterpiece. Thank you.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww I loved this fic! Zack was so cute when he was blushing for Cloud and I loved how Cloud was always so sure of himself!:)
KuroChaos01 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I really enjoyed this! it was funny and fluffy! Definately a good read
spiel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aww, this was wonderful

Thank you so much for this lovely read!
Clack-WWBM-Lover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is GREAT! Please continue this. Great job and keep up the good work! Please update soon!
C-W-L
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
not bad i like it :3
burst 'N bloom chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
bahaha i loved cloud's seduction and how ADORABLE ZACK WAS!

:) sort of a very late review but i couldn't help but comment on how lovely the story!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ha ha! This was fantastic! Awesome job! :D I was laughing so hard when Angeal slammed the album over Zack's head... XD
roo17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010