Reviews for Happily Ever After All
kaybaby1127 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
aweeee (:
iLOVETOPARTY chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
This was really awesome ] I enjoyed it!

._x
iLOVETOPARTY chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Good start ] I'm sure, I'd like this story, so I shall go read the rest D

._x
xxohsorandomgirlxx chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
hahaha Chuck! He certainly got what he deserved...he's kind of dumb too. lol. The ending was really cute! A sequel would be great!
xxohsorandomgirlxx chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
I can't believe Gabriella believed the two-timer! I guess its because he's a good liar. This was a really good chapter. I hope things will work out in the end. ]
ReadingBlissfully chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Ohh she should see chuck and chelsea together oh

Update soon please
ReadingBlissfully chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Damn. Shame on chuck. OMG thats was horrible. Go Troy box him up! DAMN
ReadingBlissfully chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
the last little bit of the sentace i hate read over cuz i was reading it wrong so it didnt make any sense so i read it out loud lol. :P
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I dont like Chuck already. And i hate his name Chuck. Chuck and Gabriella ugh! The names sound horrible togehter hers is pretty is his er
Zanessaluver94 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
i LOVE it so much cant wait for the next one
xxohsorandomgirlxx chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Chuck is an idiot! How dare he cheaton Gabriella! I can't wait for the next chapter!
saynomore15 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
o exiting chapter!

Can't wait to see where this goes, Update soon!
xBREAKiNGFREE chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey, Auie! [

Well, I told you that I had to write my paper for English ... but ... I couldn't resist reading this. Haha.

I'm glad you've posted a story! You have a lot of great potential as a writer... already, I found this story very engaging and I can tell it will be adorable. Gotta love Troyella, right? ;]

Also, I've put you on alert so I'll know when you update this next.

It's really great so far, I've already fallen in love with it. I really like the plot you chose and I know you will do an excellent job with this.

UPDATE SOON! :]

-Cira xoxo
RoadToAvalon chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
aww that was cute :D update soon :D I want Troyella (A) haha loved it hun!

xx
saynomore15 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Aw Gabriella and Troy are so cute together!

Can't wait to read more