Reviews for Love the evil goddess
MS chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
I don't know if you're still around or if you'll even read this but I'll just go ahead with what I have to say anyway.

First off, I think the idea of an Ash x Nitro story is very interesting and the two have befitting personalities in my opinion (psychopaths in love LOL!). Both are intelligent, ruthless, attractive and they even have similar color schemes (silver&black). I have always liked the cold-hearted pyrokinetic Nitro as a villain and although it's hard for me to take Ash seriously in the game (random kissing scenes), it's nice to see him paired with someone other than his own brother (Nitro isn't really his sister because she is a manifestation of Ash's pain and suffering, Dorothy never made her). I loved how it's basically Ash in love with a fantasy woman from his own imagination, makes it both beautiful and sad. Personally, I felt those moments with Ash and Rion were simply thrown in there to get the game to sell more, and considering the gameplay and graphical flaws of Ash, I think it's sort of pointless and cheap.

Despite my like of this pairing, I find it random how Ash is suddenly in love with Nitro in the beginning of the story and Nitro losing her heartlessness so quickly after he gets shot. She doesn't seem to be the one to suddenly care out of the blue. It would of made more sense if the two eased into it more slowly through time and battle. I'm assuming it's an alternate universe due to Ash's flashbacks, being hurt by a bullet when he has no body, and the inclusion of a hospital when the city was destroyed. Was it a Galerian field hospital?

A lot of it could of been written better and there are errors here and there but that fact that you are doing something original (Ash x Nitro) sort of makes up for it. Thanks to you and your art from DeviantArt, I am completely obsessed with two making me wish it was canon (I am actually writing down ideas for a prequel game to Ash where you play as the Last Galerians and I want to use Nitro as Ash's love interest). I really wish you would make another story with the two because because it's the only pairing with Ash I could actually see happening!
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
This was a sweet story
Vampire Mariah Yamato chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
i like this chapter as well, i really liked how u describe what Ash thinks of Nitro, very...romantic if i do say so myself _
Vampire Mariah Yamato chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
really well written story. i really like how you did parano, and how Ash told him to buzz off, i really enjoyed reading ur story, i cant wait until ur other chapter is finished _ very good work
xSapphireLightsx chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
click awesome click awesome click awesome XD introducing nitro's charcter's perfectly _
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
yay you posted up your chapters, i've been waiting for this for ages sister chan.

aye i can see a very big improvement in your writing, the use of words and way you've desrcibed things is great and i love the way you parano, go Ash slamming the door on him. the first line to this story was great as well how he described nitro :3

poor spider though ;.;