Reviews for Taking the Time
jadethetroll chapter 3 . 1/14
Continue please
Cathy77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really like your story and writing hope to see more soon ;)
k9mark4 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Are you ever going to continue this? It's a really good story :)

Special Agent Stace chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I really like this story, how it's taking it's time just like you described.

However it's taken too long! I really hope you update :)
luwee chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
i love this story cant wait for the update
R chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
This is a great story. You should continue it. ...Please?
ShalimarMars chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
very great. i like it and its well written and I can just see something like this happening. Keep it up!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
angelimmortal chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Great story! Keep it coming.
Elanor90 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
great story so far! I hope you update soon... I can't wait to see how things between Abby and Ziva will continue to develop... :)
MooseWasHere chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
really good i liked it, cant wait for the rest
NotKen chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Sending them Out Of Character? Bite your tounge. You have nailed these characters in my opinion. When I'm reading the chapters, I feel like I'm watching it all of tv. I can visualize these interactions between the characters very easily. You are doing a marvalous job. I can't wait to see more of this story. Keep up the awsome work. Take care.

Queeriously chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Good stuff! I loved all of it, you really have the characters down. Great work keep it up, I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck!
gonnabemarine chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I LOVE IT! please hurry up and continue.
NotKen chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Seeing an update alert for this story in my inbox made my day. A brilliant chapter. You have really nailed the characters. There interactions are all believable. Just like if I were watching this episode on tv. Pure brilliance. I'm really liking the way this story it going. I hope you continue it to the end.

In terms of grammer, spelling, etc... everything looked fine to me. Keep up the wonderful work. Take care.