Reviews for Raven and Beast Boy Valentine's day special

I don't like it

danesha chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I think it is beautiful
Atlandim chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awww that was so sweet and romantic good job! I loved your story! :D
weraqion09 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow that was so cool BBRae forever

Great story Wolvmbm
Alika Jones chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh so cute. I like how at the end it was a bed time story for their daughter. Good job. The only thing that bothered me was having the song in the middle of the story. But that's just my own personal thing. Loved it otherwise, definatly one of my new favorites. Thanks for the great read. Peace!
forensicwafflez chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay he didnt step on her feet.

No but really in all seriousness i really enjoyed this one quite a bit.

I love the details you put into everything.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Heh. Would have thought you'd be a little young to be a Boyz II Men fan. Still, if you're going to do a song fic than you might as well borrow from the best. I liked how you had Gar try to reach out to Raven and I liked Raven bedamning the consequences and try to go for what she wants. There was a few misspellings that kind of gotten in the way of the rhythm (sort of like when I read my own work and find misspellings). The only other thing I would have liked to see was a little more development bfore the big emotional point but that, just like the spelling, is a small matter. Good story.
darkraven93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
that was really good. i really like it.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
AW! This is so romantic! And I super duper love the ending. Nice.

Again, super sorry for the super lateness.
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Sorry I wasn't able to read and review this story earlier, but my sister decided i was a good time to give me the stomach flu. I wasn't a pretty sight these past few days, but I'm feeling better now.

Anyway, on another note, you tended to switch back and forth from past and present tense. next time I'd be more careful in that area. There were also a few mistakes in punctuation, but it wasn't all that bad.

The plot line in this story was really nice, and you had a good idea here and a nice choice of song.

GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Cute.I always thought BB was a romantic but its still surprisingly strange to see it in writing. They are such a cute couple. Raven is so emotional here its almost funny. Cute fic! Valentines Day!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
You mentioned something about a "ghost boy" so I would say that is it. :)

And yeah. It's wonderful how polar opposites can come together as one. :)
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 2/9/2008