Reviews for This Lullaby
Aislinn Night chapter 24 . 3/16/2009
Goodness! This was amazing! I love this story so much. Creative criticism, barely any, what so ever. I was thinking about it while I read, and I was going to put it here, but the ending completely made me forget what I had to say. Everything worked out beautifully. The imagery was phenomenal! You didn't use too much detail, leaving the reader room to make the story their own in their mind. You used details, as guidelines to help steer us in the right direction. Very impressive. Loved it. Please, continue writing, I will be waiting eagerly for new pieces that you have written. As soon as this goes through, I plan on going to your page, and reading the other stories you have up, if any. Until next time, hopefully.

Nick1488 chapter 24 . 3/15/2009
Wow. . .honestly all I can say(well that and I got the computer back:)
Nick1488 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
My friends evil she's kicking me off the computer(I've only been on 4 7 hours including breaks(: But what I've read so far is awesome!
miss.smiley.face chapter 1 . 3/14/2009

the definition of love.

yeah, i know I'm reviewing the first chapter. I did read the whole story but my computer went bizerk andyeah. thats how i ended up doing that.
ILEC chapter 24 . 3/14/2009
this story was great! i hope you do a sequal
Skipaheartbeat chapter 24 . 3/13/2009
Haha i actually read the whole story in one day.

Call me crazy but i love it!
blueskyangel chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
wow! i mean wow! i love your ending... lolz.. i can't stop reading until i finished your story.. i stayed up until 5 am just to fished it.. lolz...

i'll surely remember your story.
stuckinarut chapter 24 . 3/7/2009
Very sweet story, I enjoyed it!
CullenObsession114 chapter 24 . 3/4/2009
loved it!
Freewriter15 chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
I really really really loved it! Especially the end! Apsolutly great!
Im-an-angelgenius chapter 24 . 2/21/2009
OMG! I love this story! I espcially loved how edward totally changed!
Jasper winked chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
I just had to review! Emmett was HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing!
4everbellaxedward chapter 24 . 2/16/2009

that was amazing.

i love the story :)

its just.. wow.

i couldn't stop reading! i started it today and boy am i glad it was already completed because otherwise i would've been sending you PM's to finish it ay-sap :))

really good work though..

Ilovecherrypie chapter 24 . 2/15/2009
Awesome story
meggster2608 chapter 24 . 2/9/2009
Oh mY gOd tHis StOrY iS THe 3rd MosT aMAzINg StOrY i HaVe EvER rEAD!

BTW! I love your story so much!

You should warn people that this is just so addictive!
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »