Reviews for Twenty cups of sake
Tirielle chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Cannon.
Ax20414 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I'm a huge fan of #10. A great and touching idea.
CushySensei chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Twenty thumbs-up for Jiraiya!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
True shit man. Favorited.
Fish chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wha ! I almost cried ! And though I found it a bit weird thinking of him as a father (particulary these two's father) your story is good. You have shown him as a human : qualities and defaults. The part with the barrier (with Oto) and his absence of remorse was really good too !
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Very insightful on what might have could have been Jiraiya's thoughts.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
A good story
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This story had me smiling the entire time I really am loving the 20 truth formats.
templar627 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great one shot, I really like it. Hope you can update reload soon!
erik chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
The best insight into Jiraya that I've ever read.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very nice
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was a great story! I didn't expected some of the cups of sake, especially the ones about Kurenai and Tenten. I mean, it's obvious that with all the women he bedded through the years, he must have at the very least a few children running around. But those two were kind of a surprise. And Orochimaru pounding in his head the classics! And Jiraya as head of religious order! Barrels of fun!It was a funny OS, well written and with great characterization of the sannin. Jiraya is one of my favourite characters in Naruto and you did great with him here. I loved it!
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
quirky, honest, a little bitter but most of all a captivating in to Jiraiya's head.

I love!

~Yasha's Sis
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i lovee your take on Jiraya, i absolutely hate when people write him as nothing more than a dumb pervert
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »