Reviews for Twenty cups of sake
VickyVicarious chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wonderful and insightful.
nobother chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
great one-shot
Morpheme chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really like your story. I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Jiraiya, but I love when people make his character more than skin deep. Thank you.
Ayame Tendou chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You make rethink everything I know about Jiraiya. I read all and I do mean ALL your stories. I have to say, Naruto is awesome in your POV. I would say update your stories but I get that you got that a lot. Anyways, continue on with your stories at your pace. And, YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!
VynosNeptune chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Brilliant.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hot Dam! When it comes to Jiriya this feels so right.

...I miss the old toad...
monkey3000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
even tho it's old, short, and completely 'NON-canon' it made me smile and made me think just about more highly of the 'old pervert'. Again, it's not true, yet, you can only hope that it would be...

ps. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WRITE MORE FOR "RELOAD"! III NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD IIIIIIITTTTTT!
Jeopardizer chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
On word.

Greatness.
nimb09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
great story about Jiraya. it was sad when he die. hope he was faking it.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
it is a good story
Nemrut chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I loved this, great one shot.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is brilliant and quite fascinating. Well done!
Janneia chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh, WOW.

(Yeah, sorry, I'm rather speechless at the moment after having just read your fic.)
BlueDemonX chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Perentie Fan has some points, but still, this was written pretty well :)
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
10. Despite his numerous liaisons with women over the years, he only had two children - ironically, both of them women. Yuuhi Kurenai didn't know who left her the priceless scrolls containing genjutsu that masters would kill for and Tenten didn't learn who paid for her weapons, or who left the Soshuryu scrolls on her pillow when she graduated the academy until Jiraya's will was found, months after his death.

This is an interesting thing to consider because both females don't seem to exactly know who their father is and both females are masters in 1 aspect of the shinobi arts they had to have got the drive from somewhere
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »