Reviews for Twenty cups of sake
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Loved it! Very well written and insightful.
10 tailed dragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this story and would be perfect for the toad sage's charecter you should really write a story that has Jiraya with this sense even if he is not the main charecter well except that have his kid be a certin flash of yellow, with someone with excedingly large tatas would be great!
iamnuff chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
whoa, i got shivers.

i always loved 20 truths format
X59 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Man this was really good and I perfectly understand Jiraya stance on Sarutobi.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Beautiful.
teddikins chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
a wonderful intake on jiraiya -i love the man to pieces-. thank you for writing this.
Myobu-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Just reading this short story has me on the brinks of tears. I really miss Jiraiya. He was honestly, one of the most loveable characters in the series. There is something I dislike in each of the characters in Naruto, but with Jiraiya. I just never found any fault with him. And truly his death was one of the most powerful piece Kishimoto had written. Anyway, thanks for the story - it reminded me of Jiraiya's greatness (SUPER PERVERT)
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
bloody brilliant, i don't like the whole tenten/kurenai thing you have going on but the rest are quite excellent.
Shiruy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
After having lost sight of Jiraiya for a few months now, this sharply reminded me of why I love him so much. Thank you!
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
m, nice
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
wow. That was cool. Those little tidbits and pieces were great, particularly Tenten and Kurenai being Jiraiya's daughters.
mnb chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Awesome story!
shadowzerover5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*raises cup* To Jiraiya, Man among Shinobi, rest well till your next great adventure in the next life. Farewell, Gama-Sennin.

And to you, for witting a fitting tribute *downs in one gulp*
Atyan chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wonderful Oneshot - And that's all there's to say ;)

Atyan