Reviews for Heads We're Dancing
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Interesting.
Kerjen chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow. I'm impressed you got so much into such a short story. Vader able to move amongst people as Anakin again, his refusing to arrest Leia both times, their reactions to each other before she finds out he is Vader and afterwards.

Nice job.
HannahSolo chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
I loved the character shift of Vader to Anakin...well, I liked this!
Rhys chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
That was so cool! I loved the shifting perspective of Vader to Anakin. At first I wasn't sure what to think-Vader at a costume ball? Dancing?-but as I read, I had to decide that it was perfect. Vader/Anakin and Leia were done expertly despite the strange situation, and soon the situation didn't even seem strange. I don't know how you managed that, but you made it fit precisely. The descriptions were excellent as well, and the images of the story they created were definately fitting with the SW universe and with the characters. Vader's reaction to Leia's reactions was quite touching. The odd "familiarity" was a great touch, too. Extraordinarily well done story!
Hazana chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I love that line:
"Ah, so much like the way my beautiful angel looked at me in the end."
That sort of sums up the kind of personality I think Vader would have. One of the first Star Wars fics that I've read on this site but certainly not the last if at least afew of the authors have even a fraction of your talent.
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
frikin awesome! just too cool.
Rabble chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
I liked how you did the story, but reading the lyrics after makes me wonder about whoever wrote the song...
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Wow, that's good. A really unique idea, kind of strange really, and it puts them in such an interesting situation, with different interactions than usual. Really good characterization of Vader/Anakin. Just generally great! And it's not even long. Wow, I'm impressed!
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
Wow...that was excellent!

Just great!
Riana Mustang chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
wow...i really liked this one. it was very well-written...
starwarsfan68 chapter 2 . 5/24/2002
very interesting! Makes you think when he says his name is Anakin and he knows it's Leia. As well as his seeing Padame is her face. That has to be the reason he chose to let her go.
tusken chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I really like it! I was completely taken in by your story. Keep on writing.

-Tusken
brittany chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Great story! Writea sequel or another chapter were Darth Vader finds out about Leia being her daughter.
eclecticmum chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Yeah, well I'd be slightly horrified myself! Excellent!
Shrieking Beast chapter 1 . 6/12/2001