Reviews for Sealed With A Kiss
ILOVETARARIEGAN chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
Yeah! A happy ending! FAVOURITE STORY!
KisstheRain14 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I love, love, LOVE how you took this from a dare at Lent, to the dramatics of too-early proposals, to a drawn-out happy ending. :D
tomorrowwillbe chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
I love it! it is so cute! its making me cry. you have such a way with words, its magical!
MZC16 chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
it ends so well ) im happy )
emily chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
I'm trying really hard not to laugh at Jesse. Poor guy. Stupid guys and their pride. But I agree with the authers note. Go Bella, WOOT! Hahaha, I look forwar to reading the rest of the chapters

And don't worry, I'm not that evil, I just think he had it comin'. -hums "Cell Block Tango"-

ready to read

emily
LoseItQuick chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
great story!

Keep writing!
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
the story was amazing! except why didn't suze say yes the first time? apart from that i loved it!

charliex
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Cute little story to pass the time with. I actually haven't read The Mediator fanfics in awhile and this gave me the pleasure of remembering Jesse and his sexiness. ;) I thought that was kind of gross when I read that Jesse and Maria had gone out on a few dates cause then I pictured them kissing and such and it grossed me out even further but I got over it I guess. Do you know the song "Sealed With a Kiss" by Bobby Vinton by any chance? I guessed you might have seeing as how it is the title of this but just wondering. I love that song. :)
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
aw i love it its so beautiful makes me cry :'-( so sad but happy all at once!
Give up your Prejudices chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
that was amazing! you should continue it with stuff about their marriedlife! I loved it!
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
Awesome endding! I was expecting a lil more though, but still it was good! 3 years, wow, I don't think I could've done that.

Kia
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
yay!

a beautiful ending! so sweet hw suze kept the ring and hw they never really stopped luvin eachother..

oh i think im gna cry! '(

ok maybe not.

but i enjoyed the story.

U ROC! D
TastingInsanity chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
Hey, oh. That was a nice ending. Write more soon

thanks

spirit
warriorprincess101 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
AW!I loved the last chapter. I haven't been on for a while so i am also reviewing for the previous chapter which i didnt like so much poor Jesse. oh well everything is made up for in the last chapter. it is so sad that it is over but i loved it!
mizskitles220 chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
aw thats adorable i love it

your amazing!