Reviews for Miracle
Genie-in-a-coffin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I liked it! It was a little shorter than I had hoped but it was still great :) I love the "mokuba going goth" thing! Partially because I'm a goth but at the same time because he has such an innocent personality!
jj chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
haha sweet ending
puffin chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really liked this one. You are one of the few that I found that can write a good ygo story. One of two that I found in a long time. Like I said it was really good story.

puffin
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I goth Mokuba! He sounds so friggin cute!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was adorable. I love this pairing.
Neon Panda 03 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Amazingly well written good job i enjoyed it
Toresu chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LOVE! You should typ more of these!
Naga Godess of Night chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AW! seto does have a heart lol i luv goth mokuba!
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This story was very good. The first part was angsty, but aside from that, it was very cute. Seto and Jou make a great couple. Also, it was funny to see Mokuba as a goth.
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Well, that certainly was different.

I liked it. Good job.

About the rating...I'm not entirely sure if it should be rated M, since there was nothing too graphic in this story. On the other hand, if you had a graphic rape scence, then it should be rated M. Since there wasn't one, I'm not so sure that this should stay M rated. Just my opinion.

Besides that, this was an enjoyable read.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 12/9/2008

Espesh the last part

x Casondrah Kiku x
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw, that was good.

Mokuba's a Goth! AWESOME! Though I think he would have looked totally wicked if he'd kept his long hair. _ I dress completely in black all the time. It really is the only way to go.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
Coelectichi chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
heva: lol i love Mokuba as a goth and i really like the bit at the end with him asking to get his lip pierced.
SmokedBoo chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Before I give my review I wanted to say thank you. Your the first person to email me about my review and you have no idea how happy I was. By the by, 'cuz I'm the newbiest newb on the planet I didn't know how to send you a reply on FF.N except by R/R a story.

Now my review...

OMG! How truamitizing (i totally spelled that wrong!)! This story has OOC written all the way through it. *giggles uncontrollably*

I was like 'Joey, this is no time to be passing out!'

How can Mokuba be that tall already? I mean Joey's like, what, 5 inches shorter than Kaiba? I'm trying to imagine him but alas, it is difficult. I can see the height, clothes, and maybe the build, but no face. Damnit!

Before reading this fic I read your profile. Hot Fuzz was absolutely hilarious. My fave scene was when the two cops were doing the whole slow-motion action sequence whilst (took a leaf out of your book!tehe!) shooting the townsfolk.

ENWAYZ, now that I'm done shouting off random things, this fic kinda/sorta had me biting my fingernails. Hope you like my lame review. Newbie stills help on how to reply via profile!
Sabauuga chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
haha, great story :D

I totally love the ending line "over my dead body"