Reviews for With You
banryuu chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
You know I left for a few years and came back to pick up where I had left off on my own story. I needed a Escaflowne fix and though it seems that the Escaflowne section has pretty much died. I went back through my old favorite authors and stories. I still love your story after all these years. I always hoped you would continue it. I love the retlationship that you built between Van and Hitomi. Is there anyway you'd please continue this amazing story?
haruhi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
it was super cute
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
hitomi's so adorable. it's fun rereading this fic.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
so cute!
Samurai02008 chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
Hi this story is really good. I was wondering if you were going to finish it. I hope you do. I would really like to see what happens in this story. Please update soon.
mikako17 chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Please write more!
mikako17 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
It's odd, you keep spelling stomach as stomack...
mikako17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
The two act so cute! There were a few typos though, but it was good.
MeiSquared chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I just HAD to review this chappy because frankly, it is freakin adorsable! .

Vanny is all askin if he can kiss 'Tomi

SO CUTE! xDD

Luffles him to death :3

I've read a few of your other esca stories and I love them all! :)

One of my faves would have to be Wishes are Kisses :3

I'd love for you to continue your stories! :DD

Well I'll just finish readin this one for nao

It's only been teh second chappy and I love this already! xDD

On to teh next chappy!

Chika out
Little Minamino chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Yay! This is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Fay mi chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
it is a good chapter! How about creating competition between allen and van? Or making up an attack? So anyway good luck and hope to read the next chapter soon!
melowolf chapter 10 . 11/12/2008
It's a cute story, keep going
ro0tin4kagome nsi chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
Hmm i stil like this. Especially how Millerna was told off. But Van is right all he has been doing is following Hitomi. She seems to strong. she is overshadowing our lovely king
blackstarryday chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Ideas? hmm .. Music always inspires me. And, from what I've gathered, the new sensation Stephanie Meyer finds that true as well. There are always the Escaflowne soundtracks which are very good. In fact, the playlist I was listening to while reading this chapter started with "Shadow of A Doubt" from Escaflowne and then ended with "Modern Love" by Bloc Party.

Er, does any of that help? You're doing a great job, don't stress too much. By the way, long time no review. 'ello!
Morroki chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
good chapie, considering the content, very easy to make regular dialogue boring, but you pulled it off cant wait for the next chapie, update soon.